- File Size: 69 KB
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Publisher: Ben Stroup (November 14, 2011)
- Publication Date: November 14, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007O7B100
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#139,321 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #54 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Leadership
- #127 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- #515 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership
A Guide to Evernote for Pastors Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Easy fast read which I consider a plus.
A little pricey I think. But I'm not sorry I purchased it.
Guide is a good primer in the use of Evenote. It sure beats all the paper files I've collected over the years! For pastors and teachers, Evernote can save you much time and this guide can help you use it efficiently.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This could be a worthwhile guide for someone with absolutely no experience with Evernote, but if you have any sort of working knowledge of the app at all, this is not worth the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good for technologically challenged pastor trying to become more efficientPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Extremely helpful and informative. I have always loved Evernote but now I love it even more and I find it more useful.Published 10 months ago by Joshua
This was good info. Very basic. I'd already been using Evernote for a while, so there wasn't really anything new here, but it was helpful to see how another pastor uses it. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Rob
The author has done a super job of making Evernote extremely useful and I am not a pastor but it was helpful to me personally and professionally.Published 18 months ago by Richard G Carey
Provided information that was helpful for first time users and veterans.
The examples of how he uses it, got me thinking about how to improve my use of it
Unfortunately I thought I was getting a book that would walk me through how to use Evernote for the ministry, I only got a short blog post saying I should get Evernote because it... Read morePublished 20 months ago by jpoort
While I enjoyed his few suggestions about using Evernote, there just wasn't much there that was specific for pastors or for ministry in general. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Worship & Devotion
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Leadership