- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Island Press; 1 edition (April 30, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1597264148
- ISBN-13: 978-1597264143
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,568,963 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Guide to Impact Fees and Housing Affordability 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
(Nicolas Retsinas Director, Joint Center for Housing Studies, Harvard University)
(William Hudnut III senior resident fellow at The Urban Land Institute)
About the Author
Liza K. Bowles is the general manager of Newport Partners LLC based in Davidsonville, Maryland.
Julian C. Juergensmeyer is professor of law and Ben F. Johnson Jr., Chair in Law at the Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia.
James C. Nicholas is emeritus professor of urban and regional planning and affiliate professor of law at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.