Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on April 2, 2013
I really appreciated the openness and frankness of the authors in sharing how eating raw foods and juicing changed their health and their life. While they weren't excited about it at first, as they learned more about the food they had been eating, they were compelled to make lifestyle changes. They go on to provide detailed, usable information about superfoods and how to practically incorporate them into your everyday diet. This book has a lot of great ideas to help you get on the right track towards juicing, and eating more fruits and veggies. And then there are a ton of fabulous recipes! I especially like the Multi-Bean Salad, as well as the Frosty Carrot Juice. There are a lot of other great recipes too. For anyone who wants to improve their health and incorporate more fruits and vegetables, this book is a great place to start. It will not only inspire you, but it will give you the tools and recipes to start to make small and gradual changes in your diet. Highly recommended.
on December 17, 2013
There are a few pages in the front about heing healthy then there are a few pages of juice recipes, smooties and raw food recipes. In my opinion there were not enough recipes.
on July 27, 2015
I expected more recipes - this book is basically describing the individual benefits of different fruits and vegetables, which I could of found online for free. It's a nice book though and it arrived new and quickly, so over all A+.
on June 17, 2013
I love juicing. I just got a new juicer and came across this awesome little guide! I never juiced before, but I do have a new garden and really wanteed to get started because I know how good for me the drinks are. I learned a lot about some different superfoods as well that I will be adding to my garden thanks to this guide! Already feeling healthier! :)
on January 1, 2014
Really did appreciate the practical advice about how they reluctantly came to be vegetarians. Comparisons for juicing equipment that fits the lifestyle of the juicer which also helped us figure out what equipment would work for us. Packed with good recipes and information.
on August 30, 2014
The book arrived as stated by book store .Its condition mirrored the store,s condition notation.The book is a incredible value to my health .I keep it by my side like a six shoot shooter ; it's a much have !
on January 17, 2014
This is not the fault of the seller. Booklet looks exactly as the picture & is in very good (unused) condition. I Was expecting recipes. But, LESS than half of the book is recipes. Very disappointed.
on November 10, 2015
Happy with this product and received in a timely manner.
on January 17, 2015
Book came on time and packaged well. It is a good Reference book to go to and I highly recommend it. Easy read.
on October 20, 2014
I bought this for my husband along with a juicer. He got a lot of great recipes from it and found it very valuable.