Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on April 2, 2013
I really appreciated the openness and frankness of the authors in sharing how eating raw foods and juicing changed their health and their life. While they weren't excited about it at first, as they learned more about the food they had been eating, they were compelled to make lifestyle changes. They go on to provide detailed, usable information about superfoods and how to practically incorporate them into your everyday diet. This book has a lot of great ideas to help you get on the right track towards juicing, and eating more fruits and veggies. And then there are a ton of fabulous recipes! I especially like the Multi-Bean Salad, as well as the Frosty Carrot Juice. There are a lot of other great recipes too. For anyone who wants to improve their health and incorporate more fruits and vegetables, this book is a great place to start. It will not only inspire you, but it will give you the tools and recipes to start to make small and gradual changes in your diet. Highly recommended.
on September 10, 2013
This is not a book but a pamphlet. Secondly This pamphlet is not about juicing it is strictly about BLENDING! It in fact shows a blender inside the pamphlet and does not refer to anything having to do with juicing. The title to this pamphlet is absolutely misleading and I'm truthful. The information contained in the pamphlet is so basic you would know 90% of it on your own.
on April 30, 2013
About twenty minutes of reading and a few nice recipes. Glad I did not buy it in print. Not even certain it is worth $2.99, but I will probably use a tip or two out of it.
on April 3, 2013
What I especially liked about this book is the interview style presentation of the two authors, in which they candidly give their own personal account of how they incorporated juicing and raw food diet in their own lifestyle and how by doing this they have experienced a happier, healthier life. I also liked the rich variety of recipes, which I definitely look forward to start trying. Highly recommended.
on December 17, 2013
There are a few pages in the front about heing healthy then there are a few pages of juice recipes, smooties and raw food recipes. In my opinion there were not enough recipes.
on October 13, 2013
I bought the book and I absolutely HATE it. Give me a break. This book IS called 'A Guide to Juicing...' is it not? So why am I told that the best BLENDER to buy is a Vitamix and nearly every recipe starts with "place in blender"? On page 30, the reader is told about how much they dislike using an actual juicer, so they switched to blending, but somehow this is still juicing. It is not. A more appropriate title is needed here.

If you are looking for an actual book on juicing, 'The Healthy Juicer's Bible' and 'The Juicing Bible' are much better resources for a beginning juicer.
on March 25, 2013
This book is chock full of terrific information covering Juicing, Raw Foods, Superfoods (as the Title says) -- and that's for starters. As an example, would you like to know what Superfoods are actually Superfoods? What Raw foods are best for juicing or eating whole? The included recipes alone are worth more than the price of this book. If healthy eating is of interest (and it should be), this book will certainly point you in the right direction. Nicely presented.
on April 28, 2013
There is a lot of value in this book for the price. I feel like I bought 3 books in one plus a recipe book with all that is covered. I'm anxious to start improving my health with what I learned and have many tasty recipes to try. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on July 27, 2015
I expected more recipes - this book is basically describing the individual benefits of different fruits and vegetables, which I could of found online for free. It's a nice book though and it arrived new and quickly, so over all A+.
on August 30, 2014
The book arrived as stated by book store .Its condition mirrored the store,s condition notation.The book is a incredible value to my health .I keep it by my side like a six shoot shooter ; it's a much have !