Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 2, 2013
I really appreciated the openness and frankness of the authors in sharing how eating raw foods and juicing changed their health and their life. While they weren't excited about it at first, as they learned more about the food they had been eating, they were compelled to make lifestyle changes. They go on to provide detailed, usable information about superfoods and how to practically incorporate them into your everyday diet. This book has a lot of great ideas to help you get on the right track towards juicing, and eating more fruits and veggies. And then there are a ton of fabulous recipes! I especially like the Multi-Bean Salad, as well as the Frosty Carrot Juice. There are a lot of other great recipes too. For anyone who wants to improve their health and incorporate more fruits and vegetables, this book is a great place to start. It will not only inspire you, but it will give you the tools and recipes to start to make small and gradual changes in your diet. Highly recommended.
on November 28, 2017
great
on March 31, 2013
I follow this author team, husband and wife, Geoff and Vicky Wells, and any topic they write about is meticulously researched. This book is a perfect example. If their "Guide to Juicing, Raw Foods and Superfoods" doesn't sell you on adding at least 50% of these foods to you diet, nothing will.

Besides offering enticing recipes like Peppered Strawberries, Hot juices (soups) made in a Vitamix, DIY nut milks, creative and simple salads, jalapeno hummus, and a chocolate-coconut smoothie using raw cocao, among others, they hold out the promise of better health and weight loss, lowered blood pressure, a turnaround for diabetics, lowered risk of cancer and heart attack. And they do it with delicious foods.

This is a definite keeper, both for encouragement to a healthier lifestyle and a way of obtaining it. Well written. Highly recommended.
on January 1, 2014
Really did appreciate the practical advice about how they reluctantly came to be vegetarians. Comparisons for juicing equipment that fits the lifestyle of the juicer which also helped us figure out what equipment would work for us. Packed with good recipes and information.
on December 17, 2013
There are a few pages in the front about heing healthy then there are a few pages of juice recipes, smooties and raw food recipes. In my opinion there were not enough recipes.
on June 17, 2013
I love juicing. I just got a new juicer and came across this awesome little guide! I never juiced before, but I do have a new garden and really wanteed to get started because I know how good for me the drinks are. I learned a lot about some different superfoods as well that I will be adding to my garden thanks to this guide! Already feeling healthier! :)
on January 17, 2015
Book came on time and packaged well. It is a good Reference book to go to and I highly recommend it. Easy read.
on October 20, 2014
I bought this for my husband along with a juicer. He got a lot of great recipes from it and found it very valuable.
on December 24, 2013
She was expecting it and was thankful! She broke our Jack LaLane that we had given her, so we bout this book to go with the juicer
on July 27, 2015
I expected more recipes - this book is basically describing the individual benefits of different fruits and vegetables, which I could of found online for free. It's a nice book though and it arrived new and quickly, so over all A+.