- Series: Market (Book 2016)
- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books; 25 edition (September 14, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1599639408
- ISBN-13: 978-1599639406
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (75 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #461,033 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Guide to Literary Agents 2016: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published (Market) 25th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured world language titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
There's plenty of helpful advice as well as a full listing of agents and some hints about which agents are more likely to pick up your new novel than others.
Word of advice, though, if you aren't ready to publish this week, or at least this year, don't waste the money. Only buy when your script is ready, and then seriously read it cover to cover and submit to as many places as possible.
I've had several older copies of these Writer's Digest books and it doesn't take long for the information to be obsolete (say 2 years) so buy wisely.