- Series: Market
- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books; 26 edition (September 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 144034776X
- ISBN-13: 978-1440347764
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (33 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Guide to Literary Agents 2017: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published (Market) 26th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Chuck Sambuchino (Cincinnati, OH) is an editor, best-selling humor book author, and authority on how to get published. He edits the Guide to Literary Agents as well as the Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market. His Guide to Literary Agents Blog (guidetoliteraryagents.com/blog)--all about agents, submissions and platform--is one of the largest blogs in publishing.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?