- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 3 edition (January 7, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0132319705
- ISBN-13: 978-0132319706
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.9 x 10.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 53 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #69,883 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Guide to NATE/ICE Certification Exams (3rd Edition) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Practice, practice, practice. That’s how you’ll pass your exams–and that’s what this outstanding book gives you! With the Guide to the NATE/ICE Certification Exams 3e, you can feel confident that you’re prepared for any of the typical exams in the industry. Armed with detailed diagrams and thousands of questions with answers, no other book on the market comes close to this depth of coverage. Plus, the Guide to the NATE/ICE Certification Exams 3e also identifies specific topics of study required for the NATE/ICE certifications.
Inside the third edition you will find:
- An easier to use organization for both student and instructor:
- Sections on AC and Refrigeration Systems; Heating Systems and Electrical Theory and Controls; and Airflow Systems
- Consistent presentation in each section including : Study Section, Questions which match the study section, and an Answer Key
- More than 2400 questions and answers so you can be assured of being thoroughly prepared
- Extensive use of and new diagrams throughout the book to make understanding difficult concepts easier
Don’t leave your success to chance. Guide to the NATE/ICE Certification Exams3e covers everything you need!
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top customer reviews
Very good and reliable source of useful Knowledge!
I have to say thank you to all of the people made it possible!