- Series: Guide to Owning A...
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: TFH Publications (June 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0793802636
- ISBN-13: 978-0793802630
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 6.7 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,844,253 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Guide to Owning Burmese Pythons Paperback – June, 1994
Customers who bought this item also bought
Of all the giant snakes, the atttractive and often gentle Burmese Python is the most popular and available. This introduction to its care details the problems that might be encountered in housing and feeding this snake as well as the thrill of breeding it. Fully illustrated in color.
Browse award-winning titles. See more