- Series: Literature Units
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Teacher Created Resources; Literature Unit edition (March 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1557344310
- ISBN-13: 978-1557344311
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #447,840 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Guide for Using The Phantom Tollbooth in the Classroom (Literature Units) Literature Unit Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The teacher's guide is useful at this (4th) grade level and would probably be perfect at fifth grade too. Book barely costs anything and I might just order multiple copies to make it a classroom reading project next year.
You might also consider reviewing the free online Cliff notes' summaries that will help you understand the author's main points and puns in each chapter!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful resource to have. I have used the book for years on my own. Now I have more activities to go along with it.Published 12 months ago by Laura grover