- "A clearly explained, logical and easily understood analysis of how our thoughts get in the way of living."
- "This book literally saved my life!"
- "I thoroughly enjoyed this book and was able to put the advice into practice quickly."
- "No matter how hard I've tried to battle my anxious thoughts by myself, or with the professional help of others, Noah was able to dissipate each thought within minutes."
- "He has made a very significant difference in my life. "
- "It is a written with a profound empathy for the human condition, and is grounded in the practicalities of exactly how you go about changing your life."
- "The single best book I have read on how to live in the present moment."
About the Author
From the time Noah was just six years old, he started meditating every day. While devoting himself to meditation, Noah also managed to achieve worldly success as he worked on the trading floor at Goldman Sachs in New York, traveled around Europe as a corporate strategy consultant based out of London, and was accepted into the prestigious Mensa society.
In the summer of 2009, Noah's life drastically changed when, in one moment, the vast majority of his thoughts just vanished from his mind. Without almost all of his thoughts, Noah was left with the indescribable experience of peace, freedom, and wholeness that he had always been longing for. As it turned out, this wasn't just a passing experience, and almost all of his thoughts barely attempted to return.
Once Noah's mind had become predominantly silent, any time a new thought entered his mind and tried to create suffering, he could see very clearly how the thought wasn't true. What he discovered was that when he didn't believe his thoughts, his thoughts stopped creating emotions, and they stopped taking his attention. That left Noah with the virtually uninterrupted experience of peace. Noah then left the corporate world to dedicate his life to helping others to live in peace,