Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on September 24, 2015
If you want to learn to speak in public, this is the book for you. The book is well made, fairly attractive, and fits in most book bags. You may hand carry it if necessary. The cover is somewhat rain resistant but the pages are not. Most pens and markers work well on the pages and you can write your name and contact information on the inside cover so person who steals it can wait in the bushes to ball you up and take your stats text as well. If this is the book your professor called out for you to use in class then this is a must buy! Highly recommended.
on January 31, 2016
Renting digital versions of this textbooks was useful. I can create notes, use the X-ray feature to find key words in the text, and flash cards are automatically prepared and ready to use. The digital copy is much cheaper than the one in any college bookstore. If your professors requires you to get the book, look into this option.
on July 18, 2017
Loaded with information and a lot of helpful tips. This is a book you'll want to hold on to. Great quality and condition.
on September 28, 2011
This is an awesome book and arrived promptly. The only problem was that the book was sold by Amazon and was advertised as including access codes for the lab. I received it without codes and therefore it was no use to me. The customer service person at Amazon was helpful and they promptly refunded my money. I found out later that it was the right price for the book by itself, and costs slightly more with the codes, so the only error was that it was incorrectly advertised as including the codes. Amazon was helpful and I believe they have since changed the description to accurately reflect that it is the book by itself.
on March 10, 2016
I got this for a public speaking course. It is serving it's purpose and is being used daily. For a textbook it's a very easy reading book.
on October 11, 2014
This book is a joke. There are literally pages printed upside down. Reading this book is like hearing a politician preach the value of politicians. If it was a quarter of the price, ok. But as it is, not worth it. Mylab is also useless unless your teacher accepts assignments and tests through it. I should've followed my gut and sold that to an overzealous classmate.
on June 12, 2016
Not as described. But still a good price. Condition wasnt as described.
on February 16, 2016
It is worth your money. Very interesting with vivid illustrations. I do recommend
on June 29, 2013
Bought for an Introduction to Public Speaking during my Junior year of college. My professor did pretty good lectures, so the book wasn't too useful. There was a lot of text and I honestly don't think reading will make you a better public speaker, only speaking will. It helps you to outline and structure a speech, but for anyone who's gone through middle school and knows how to write a five paragraph essay it can be a little simplistic.
on February 13, 2012
I had this book on my kindle fire and worked fine, but I returned my kindle fire and now I can't get the book on my kindle app for iphone. I spent a good bit of money on this book and I thought if it worked on other Kindle apps it would work on my Iphone. I know there is a limit on how many devices you can use it on, but i haven't hit the limit. Please fix this.

Other than that the Kindle version of the book is very good, don't hesitate to buy unless you're an iphone user.