- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Crowood Press (November 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861265417
- ISBN-13: 978-1861265418
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.6 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,349,008 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1227 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Outdoor & Recreational Areas
- #1257 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Electrical
- #2391 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Guide to Stock Fencing Hardcover – November 1, 2002
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Andy Radford became interested in the skills of fence construction when he worked with the Peak District National Park Authority. He runs a landscape business in North Wales and has acted as consultant, designer and contractor for a variety of clients, including schools and local government organizations. He has written articles on the environment for a number of periodicals, including the Guardian newspaper, and is the author of the highly successful A Guide to Dry Stone Walling [Crowood 2001].
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|