- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong Books; 1st Da Capo Press Ed edition (May 10, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0738210277
- ISBN-13: 978-0738210278
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 75 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #519,277 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Guy's Guide to Surviving Pregnancy, Childbirth and the First Year of Fatherhood Paperback – May 10, 2005
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Michael Crider's The Guy's Guide to Pregnancy, Childbirth and the First Year of Fatherhood is absolutely hysterical. No matter what stage of the fatherhood process you're in, you've got to read this book. Whether you're still watching your wife expand (and listening to her gripe!) or if you're up all night with the little one, this book will provide much-needed comic relief."
About the Author