- File Size: 171 KB
- Print Length: 26 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 7, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007INNXDI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#793,315 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #542 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself
- #873 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #1512 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself
The No Shit Guide to De-cluttering and Organizing Your Home in 3 Incredibly Fast and Simple Steps Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Very useful tips on getting more space in each room in your home and keeping it organized. I certainly recommend this for disorganized people like me!
I bought the book yesterday and finished it in about 15 minutes. It is very brief and contains only the most basic principles about decluttering. If you have ever read a magazine article or book about decluttering or organizing, you will not find a single new idea in this book. The author offers some storage ideas but there are no illustrations or pictures to describe what she is talking about. It's all very familiar advice, though - like using the space under your bed.
I can summarize the book for you:
1) Know why you want a clutter-free home and write the reasons down. This will motivate you.
2) Grab you empty carboard boxes and sort (you know - give away, throw away, sell, move to a different room, etc.)
3) Go through one room at a time until your house is completely decluttered.
4) It's easier to maintain order if every item has a home and you pick up as you go.
That's it in a nutshell.
She does offer tips for getting the kids to help which I read through pretty quickly because I don't have children in the home anymore.
I'm sorry. I really wanted to like this book and find something new in it but I couldn't.
If you can get it for free, I wouldn't hestitate.
This guide provided a simple solution to decluttering and organizing so that I already feel relieved, less stressed and more productive. I was amazed at some of the simple advice which allowed me to really feel like I could have things clean and organized much faster than I usually do.
This is a great book for anyone that needs to get organized and declutter!
Great tips for de-cluttering and also great ammo to encourage those that horde to reduce their load. I need to pass this onto my wife's family!
Very pleased with this book.
The content of this book is very good and I am starting to implement the ideas already. I love the four-box idea. The checklist at the start of the book about "why" we'd want to live free of clutter is very good. The advice about the need for everyday vigilance really has poked me right in brain and challenged me to rethink my clutter.
Overall, this is a focused book and one that contains useful content. Finding practical books like this is why I own a Kindle. This Kindle, by the way, now has an actual home in my home.
So this book was a great kick start to getting things back on track. I like the fact that it is concise and gets you organising in no time. You really need to be doing and not just reading. This book helps you do just that. Thanks Amanda for putting me on the road back to sanity!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You can keep you home "clutter free". The book is great and you can read it one session. The try the recommendations.Published 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
I decided to give a middle of the road (3 stars) rating since so many people seem to have found this very brief book beneficial, and also because I think I got it for free (or at... Read morePublished 11 months ago by M. Barnes
I thought the book was really helpful! I felt overwhelmed trying to work and keep my home organized. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Bonnie L. Jaillet
Great tips! Motivational! A little short and book is kind of cluttered but worth the read! Got it for free though.Published 23 months ago by A. Folio
This product works well. I RECOMMENDED IT FOR ALL ON AMAZON. I WILL ORDER MORE AS I NEED THEM. THANK YOU!Published on January 10, 2014 by kenneth smith
This was a helpful short read. It provided some good, creative suggestions. To the point. I would recommend this to others especially if short on time.Published on July 16, 2013 by Katina L. Jones
Very informational and motivational to start decluttering. Would recommend this book to anyone looking to organize and decluttering their home.Published on June 3, 2013 by Ragamuffins
A quick read, but definitely very informative, clear and useful, and is also fun, simple and helpful, I recommend it.Published on May 27, 2013 by maricela rivera
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself