Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Guideposts Daily Planner 2013

on September 28, 2012
I got my first Guideposts daily planner as a gift last year and I liked it so much I decided to purchase the 2013 edition myself from Amazon.com. While this planner offers plenty of space to write reminders for daily chores it also gives you a daily scripture which is a great reminder to us of what is really important! You also get a weekly page with an uplifting story from one of their writers along with space to write your prayer requests, answered prayers and God's touch which I personally use to list the special blessings I have witnessed God doing in my life and others.
on December 26, 2012
This is the 2nd year that I have ordered the Guideposts Daily Planner. I found the 2012 Planner easy to use and comprehensive in what it included....places to write Prayer Requests, Answered Prayers, God's Touch; Scripture & a space to write for each day of the week; a story written by various people opposite the day days of the week. Often times these stories touch my heart and/or cause me to think of issues in a different way.
on February 21, 2013
I very much like this planner as it 'slows' me down a little-- in a good way. I can see the whole month calendar and then the weeks broken down into ind. days. There are some very short inspirational stories, a place for prayer requests--because without those reminders, I probably wouldn't even think of that. And each day has a thought to contemplate. Only thing missing is a ribbon to act as a bookmark.
on January 7, 2013
I have the 2012 planner. It not only keeps me on track as far as my schedule is conerned; but it also in a way keeps my closer to our creator. I read the daily verses and I used the prayer section frequently from 2012. So I plan on doing the same this year.
on January 23, 2013
I'm a pastor who encouraged my congregation to get more daily Bible reading into their lives. One step I took for myslef was this daily planner. I look at it several times a day and enjoy the readings in the midst of my day. This is my third year using it.
on February 3, 2013
I recommend to anyone at any age, it has daily scripture and a place for God's touch and Prayer requests, and alot of places to write down about your day and other journaling you might like to do..My husband buys me on every year, It's always at the top of my Christmas list.
on February 8, 2013
I worder one of these every year. I just retired so I have been keeping up on all my babysitting the grandchildren and drs vistis for my mother and handicapped sister. My son and mom saw me keeping track of everything and they wanted one too. Now they love theirs.
on April 13, 2013
I use this Planner every year, as well as collecting them for my personal library. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a Planner and an aspect of inspiration.
on October 7, 2013
Great! Can't wait until next years. It's spiral bound and nice to use. Would recommend it to all that enjoy journaling.
on September 5, 2013
I write all of my prayers, activities, and memories in this planner. I am going to need one for next year!