Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on February 8, 2013
I cannot say for other devices, but if you are renting this for an iPhone or iPad no page numbers will appear when reading! This makes it impossible to use it in APA or MLA citations which the publisher, Kindle, and Amazon really should warn you about! I, like most college students, don't have the extra $50 to waste on a purchase that isn't even functional. I am very disappointed! To add to it there is apparently no way to return a digital order... I have always been very satisfied with Amazon's backing of all of it's sellers and felt safe ordering through this site, but not anymore.
on September 16, 2012
This book is a little dry but does contain very pertinent information regarding the social development of young children. Very informational. One of the best elements of the book is at the end of each chapter; it gives very specific lists of things to do, as well as a list of pitfalls to avoid. Good reminders to enhance the social development of your students.
on January 26, 2016
Exactly as described/pictured. I needed this for class.
on February 6, 2014
It took forever to get to my house. I was almost two weeks into school by the time I got the book. Very frustrating.
on May 27, 2013
I guess 3 stars its a college book highly doubt anyone would read it just for fun. But its good for the class it goes with.
on March 15, 2012
This book was in very good condition! I use it for one of my college classes and it's easy to use.