Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Guild Wars Trilogy - PC forum

Guildwars for Mac

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 15, 2008, 9:53:22 AM PST
C. M. Dunlea says:
Anyway to get this on an Apple? I have heard that you will need to install windows on a mac to do this, but then I heard of another program that allows the same thing for cheaper. Anyone have experience with this?

Posted on Feb 6, 2009, 3:00:49 PM PST
Ward Mesick says:
Boot camp runs everything for Windows flawlessly, including this game. If you have an Intel Mac, you have Bootcamp although you need to get a copy of Windows to install in it. Then you just boot into Windows and install the game like any other Win app. You can use Fusion or Parallels as well, but both of them run in emulation and I would only recommend them if you don't have an Intel Mac because they are MUCH slower than booting in the Bootcamp partition.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 15, 2008
Latest post:  Feb 6, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Guild Wars Trilogy - PC
Guild Wars Trilogy - PC by NCSOFT (Windows Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars (90)