Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 11, 2017
Smells great
on August 24, 2017
great
on September 11, 2017
My son loved it
on August 22, 2017
being an EDP, it does not last more than 2-3 hours on a hot summer day in Wisconsin.!
on June 7, 2016
Just got my Gucci spray that I order I really love the smell of it iam very happy with the fast service thank you!!
on February 19, 2017
I am always skeptical about buying fragrances online because I am not able to smell them first to see if I like it. I was not disappointed with this one. It smells great and for an affordable price!
on September 6, 2016
Ok.

Have ordered this 3 times before, this time it was a miss. Not terrible.
on January 21, 2017
The smell really didn't last long after using it. I was expecting it to last at least a few hours but it lasts maybe an hour. I like the smell overall but it just doesn't last long enough.
on July 23, 2017
Great smelling cologne. I get compliments on the smell from women all the time. And at really good price on Amazon.
on March 8, 2014
It was a gift for my husband and he just loves it. It is very stable and more than him I love the way it smells when he wears it :-)!! This is exactly what I expected after smelling a fragrance sample in one of the magazines that we regularly get. After smelling that I just thought of trying it and well I am happy I did! I would recommend it to anyone who is not looking for a very strong smell but a very decent and soft yet manly smell!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.