- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Guinness Metal Girder Bottle Opener Magnet
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.02 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TRADITIONAL DESIGN | This classic Guinness Metal Girder Bottle Opener Magnet is shaped like a classic Guinness bottle and is designed with the one-and-only Guinness logo. This magnet opener also has “ESTABLISHED 1759 IN ST JAMES’S GATE, DUBLIN” printed on the front.
- QUALITY MATERIALS | This Guinness Metal Girder Bottle Opener Magnet is made from the highest quality metal to last for years to come.
- STYLE | This Guinness Metal Girder Bottle Opener Magnet is made of quality materials and is branded with the classic Guinness logo. It makes for an ideal addition to your home bar or a great gift.
- GUINNESS OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE | We stand by our products. That’s why we only use the highest quality materials, the best designs, and a passion for life!
- THE LEGENDARY BRAND | Guinness strives to celebrate an extraordinary brand. That’s why they make products that will live up to the legend. Guinness has set the highest standards for all their products that not only symbolize style and quality, but a way of life celebrating a little wit and good humor along the way.
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This magnet doubles as a bottle opener, so it's a practical Guinness souvenir and an excellent gift for anyone who loves a cold beer. This metal magnet is designed in the style of a girder with a bold grey finish, and features the brewery's iconic logo text.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By WahooYahoo on September 10, 2017