Guitar Capo, Mugig Guitar Capo for Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Quick Change, Trigger Style, Single Handed - Aluminium Alloy (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [Quick Change] The Mugig Guitar Capo is trigger style, with a suitable tension spring, enough for cliping strings and operate by single hand.
- [Good Hand Feel] The Mugig Guitar Capo use aluminum alloy materials, which provide a suitable weight, and a good curve shape provide comfortable feel in hand.
- [Silicone Pad] Soft Silicone Pad protects guitar neck from scratches, and also provide enough resistance to avoid falling off.
- [Wide Use] It's a wide use under simple appearance, which is useful to Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Ukulele etc.
- [Good Quality] The Mugig Capo passed CE RoHS FCC certification, with a 6-months warranty, it would be a good choice for string instrument lovers.
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you are a Guitar,Ukulele, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin player,you must need some music instrument accessories to perfect to your music.
Our store guitar capo is durable and smooth on hand, play songs in different key with limited chord, let’s look this excellent acoustic guitar capo.
●Open wide enough for the guitar , Ukulele, Banjo, Bass, Mandolin neck.
●String guitar cops size is the same as the palm,convenient for music player.
●Operate capo in one hand to fix best position to your electric guitar quickly.
●Beautiful packaging can good enough against damage when in long shipping.
Net weight: 55g
Packaging included: 1x electric guitar capo
Body Material: High-grade Aluminum Alloy
Spring Material: memory Steel Spring
Protective Pads: Environment-friendly soft Silicone
All products we sells can be changed and refund in six months. if you have any problems. Please feel free to contact us.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Works great, no buzzing
- Fits many different guitars
- Looks nice
- Has lasted a while
- My GS Mini has a small head stock and this capo is too large to fit on it snugly, which is where I usually would keep my capo
- Might be to stiff for a child to use
- Great capo, especially at this price, will probably buy a couple more to keep one on each guitar
Not junk, but not useable. Go. Find another.
My only concern is durability - it has a rubber grip on the lever that presses on the strings - I think after a lot of use that may wear down and prevent even pressure being applied to the strings. But for the price - it works perfectly.
PS: To add to (and bolster) this review, I've purchased three more of these fine capos since the above review.
My only complaint is that the jaws are a bit narrow, and it's a very close fit on the neck. If you have a guitar with a relatively thick neck, you may not be able to clamp this on without modifying the rubber padding. That said, for the price, it's probably worth the risk, as capos are one of those things that disappear and change hands often...
Top reviews from other countries
However, despite its potential limitations, this capo can be quickly placed and removed and holds well with its silicone pads. As an inexpensive, basic solution this is an effective capo.
The rubber inside protects the guitar from scratches and any wear that could happen by pressing hard on the wood.
Overall it's a great product for the price! Strongly recommend for beginners (can't speak for higher level guitar players).
-Opening is too small and doesn't fit over the middle of the neck of my electric guitar.
Overall this cheap thing is not pleasant to use. Will be refunding.