Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 5, 2013
These look great, are easy to install, and keep guitars hanging far enough away from the wall that they won't scratch your paint. The "hooks" are padded to protect the guitar, and they are priced fairly. Seller ships quickly and for free. I'm very happy!

I noticed some reviewers commented on the screws. My husband did buy a box of better drywall screws to hang ours, but the screws did not cost much and I did not expect hardware to be included at all for this price. We did use the included drywall screws to hang other items in the room because we were redoing the bedroom for our son's birthday. The screws are a bonus at this price!
review image
0Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 5, 2016
I purchased five of these guitar wall mount hanger things because I have a few guitars that I have left to rot in their cases for way too long. If you need a little extra encouragement to pick up that guitar and start playing again I would suggest buying some of these. They are very easy to install in drywall or wood. Each mount comes with two screws and two wall anchors for drywall so you don't have to worry about hitting a stud or having your guitar fall off the wall (ouch!). By hanging these on the wall you can not only display your beautiful guitars, but you see them more and think to play them more. It's a win win situation. Not to mention they are so inexpensive it just makes the whole decision process that much easier. So after thinking about it for not too long, I bought a bunch, put these guys up on my wall and now my guitars look super awesome! Perfect for a man-cave or to just have your guitar easier to grab when you want to play a few songs. Highly recommend it!
Top Contributor: Cookingon October 9, 2015
These are fantastic: affordable, well-made, and won't damage the finish on your instruments. Hanging your instruments on the wall is great for saving space, keeping them out of reach of children and pets, and can be nice decor. I mounted these to cheap trim plates from home depot and then used a toggle bolt to attach the trim plate to the wall - so I have no worries about instruments falling. I've been using these for 4 years now and they still hold up well. The foam on the "Y" piece is good quality - it does not rub off on instruments and has not peeled away. The adjustable feature of the "Y" is also handy for different sized necks (I've hung ukeleles, charangos, and ouds with these with no problem). I highly recommend!
review imagereview image
TOP 50 REVIEWERon October 6, 2017
I purchased two of these for our teenage daughter. My wonderful husband surprised us both by mounting the hangers to a piece of white ash wood he sanded and oiled. I think it looks lovely. The hangers work really well; she has two different sizes of ukeleles and the hangers accommodate them both.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 2, 2014
I've got three of these to hold an acoustic, a mini strat, and a jazzmaster .... while I had no doubts about their capacity to hold the former I was somewhat leary about the later (it's quite a bit heavier than the other two) but after putting some weight on it and it not coming apart I have been trusting it ...
Do Not fix these directly into drywall with the screws provided though they seem awfully small for the weight of a full-size electric (and I have my doubts about those plugs), the hanger will hold but the drywall might not, get some good wall anchors at your local hardware store rated for at least the weight of your instrument. I used a different setup, #10 philips (slotted round heads would have actually been better) to fix them to a nice piece of 3/4 x 6 x 6 pine and screwed that into the studs with some 2.5" #12 screws. Needless to say it's not going anywhere. As a bonus of this scheme even the acoustic hangs free of the wall.

OK, one month later and nothing has come down so clearly they work fine even for something as heavy as a Jazzmaster.
on January 22, 2018
Great inexpensive product. The swivel joint part feels pretty sturdy and snug when you need to adjust the widths of the arms. Nice foam cushioned arms to protect instrument surface. After looking through previous reviews where some had pictures where rivets cracked the plastic loose and allowed some instruments to fall, I decided to fill in the backs of mine with epoxy resin to reinforce the plastic sleeves. I expect these will last years with no problem!
review imagereview image
on January 4, 2014
This wall hanger does exactly as advertised, it holds your guitar to the wall. It's really a simple concept, put this on your wall, put instrument on this.

What I liked most about this was how easy it was to put on the wall. I used the smallest bit I had to test for a stud. We have the really old lathe and plaster walls, so finding a stud with a magnet isn't too easy. I was assuming I wouldn't hit a stud, and I didn't. The wall anchors that came with the hanger were nice and are holding the weight of my guitar. One thing I hate about wall anchors is I never know what size drill bit I should use. I used a 3/16 bit and wiggled it a just a hair and the anchor went in nice and tight; I was a happy boy. After putting the first anchor in I put the top screw and the hanger in loosely and used the hanger as a guide for the bottom hole. I didn't get it perfectly plumb, but the arms are adjustable so I was able to make the guitar hang plumb to hide my mistake. The best part, the whole affair was over pretty quickly. I put some Totino's in the oven before I started and had a yummy snack shortly after finishing.

Now if make good use of my Rocksmith game I got for Christmas and learn how to play my guitar, I may be able to buy another one and I'd totally be willing to buy another one of these hangers for the wall.
on January 25, 2016
This guitar mount is perfect for hanging my six-foot naginata; I'm so happy with it that I'm ordering more. It seems that I've managed to collect quite a few weapons that don't fit properly on the horizontal rack, and until now they have been occupying the corners of my living room. I'm looking forward to mounting them all, and am considering buying more just because I have a place to put them.

These mounts hang the weapons vertically in such a way that the weapons are easily removed and replaced (for when the zombies come), but don't bump into and damage the wall. The cushioned grips protect the contact points on the weapon from being scratched or damaged, and are adjustable to fit a range of sizes.
on November 4, 2015
Didn't really know what to expect for the low price of this little holder but it's surprisingly well made and strong. We have dry walls in our apartments which means it has to be secured to a stud. Not very difficult to do since it comes with the necessary.hardware needed. Once he located the stud in the place where he wanted to hang it, it took my son only a few minutes to put in the right screw. The holder fits snugly around the top of the neck on the guitar and though the guitar weighs 16 lbs., it's very secure and stable. This was actually his very first electric guitar and he doesn't play it anymore but wanted to keep it as a memorandum. It looks very attractive on the wall and he is happy that we found this holder on Amazon!
on January 8, 2018
These have worked out well for hanging up an electric guitar. The width is adjustable by twisting the fingers. The unit came with two drywall anchors and two black drywall screws that matched nicely to keep the look clean. The only thing I didn't care for was the material used on the fingers. It is soft and squishy and that's obviously good to protect the guitar's finish. However, it's rather cheap material, it feels like pipe insulation or something softer. I'm pretty sure it's not going to hold up very long with lots of use.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse