& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Venues from historical moments during the band's illustrious career offer the experience of "sweet emotion" and further capture the essence of the band's rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America's Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith's Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith's greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Guitar Hero Aerosmith the first game built around the legendary music of Americas Greatest Rock N Roll Band - Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer. This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer. Gamers will experience Aerosmiths GRAMMY winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers. As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmiths greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way. Venues from historical moments during the bands illustrious career offer the experience of sweet emotion and further capture the essence of the bands rise to fame.
... Or rise to rock royalty with Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and become "The Bad Boys of Boston". Light up the stage and jam with some of the best Rock & Roll tracks of all time, including Aerosmith's greatest hits and opening songs from some of the world's best bands. Become Aerosmith with characters of the entire band showing off legendary moves in the most electrifying venues.
Top Customer Reviews
-Tons of nice Aerosmith songs
-Cool content (Interviews and characters and such)
-Not for Aerosmith-haters
-Not as many songs as other games
-Kind of short
I really enjoy this game. I'm not a huge fan of Aerosmith, but I don't hate them. I do like their songs, and one has to admit that Aerosmith is a pretty good band, but not everyone enjoys them. I am a bigger fan of guitar hero and the entertainment of playing challenging and unique songs.
That is the strong point of this game: Aerosmith has many songs which are unique and fun on guitar. Joe Perry isn't a virtuoso by any means, but he dose know how to write a good solo. The songs are by no means easy, but they are not anywhere near as hard as late songs in Guitar Hero 3. This, as you can imagine, results in some pretty fun and very unique charts that you don't find elsewhere.
The venues are fun. It's fun to play through a set and then get a short video of interviews with the separate members of Aerosmith. Steven Tyler is noticeably amusing, if not altogether strange. Playing songs is a new experience as well. The characters on stage dance around much like Aerosmith would. Tyler does his weird dances and poses; Perry has his own very entertaining moments, such as when he begins playing guitar while lying on the ground. If you can manage to take your eyes away from the highway, it's very enjoyable to watch the scene happen.
You also get a pretty impressive, and cool, lexicon of characters. The characters from Aerosmith are a given, but you have all of the characters from GH3 and even DMC. King of Rock and Walk This Way are two of my favorite songs form the game, and easily some of the best songs in Guitarhero history.
But it comes to pass that this game is about Aerosmith, and it is short. The listing of songs is less than even GH3 and GH2. It will take you a little while to play through the game, but you probably won't come back for more. It has a few cool songs that you might want to play a few times, but the entire game isn't as memorable as other games.