About the Product
- Venues from historical moments during the band's illustrious career offer the experience of "sweet emotion" and further capture the essence of the band's rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America's Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith's Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith's greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
... Or rise to rock royalty with Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and become "The Bad Boys of Boston". Light up the stage and jam with some of the best Rock & Roll tracks of all time, including Aerosmith's greatest hits and opening songs from some of the world's best bands. Become Aerosmith with characters of the entire band showing off legendary moves in the most electrifying venues.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not, so I rented the game and enjoyed it enough to give it 3-stars. It's essentially the same game (with same tutorial) as Guitar Hero 3. The key differences are: 1) the song selection is much shorter, 2) the song difficulty is much easier...maybe Joe Perry's not the axe-master I always thought he was.
The graphics are fun, they got Steven Tyler's mouth and wardrobe changes down perfectly. During load time there's interviews with the entire band that gives some fun insights into the progression of their career. However, I was shocked that some key Aerosmith hits like "Angel", "Dude Looks Like a Lady", "Janie's Got a Gun", and "Don't Want to Miss a Thing" weren't on the play list. I know some people might comment that they're ballads or too slow and easy to play. Who cares! I'd rather have some easy songs and have the full run of Aerosmith hits than to have 40 songs in total (especially for those paying $60). When you make a game based on a rock group...give us as much of their collection as possible! The game should at least cover the "greatest hits".
A minor annoyance with the entire GH series is dealing with the achievements on the Xbox 360. In Guitar Hero 3 a majority of the achievements are so impossibly hard to get you'd need to be Yngwie Malmsteen to even come close. However, in GH:A I managed to unlock 5 all on one song (when I wasn't even trying). Not sure if the game makers are treating achievements like a joke or what, but I know many gamers use these as a goal to work towards. So for future games it would be nice if some form of balance can be struck and an achievement can manage to be both challenging and obtainable all at the same time.Read more ›
But, the Steven Tyler graphics were great! I loved watching the band while others played!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First thing that gave me a bad experience was knowing id have to beat all the sucky SONGS first to get to anything i like or thats well popular. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Casper
I bought this game just to complete my guitar hero collection. I'm not a huge fan of Aerosmith, though their music is decent. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
This game is a copy of Guitar Hero 3 but with additions. Most of Aerosmiths songs are here and are fun to play. Recommended for Guitar Hero Fan or someone who is starting.Published 5 months ago by Allan Rivera
An okay addition to the Guitar Hero franchise. Worth adding to your collection if it's on sale for $1.Published 9 months ago by Anthony Frasca
I love this. The game came in four days ahead of schedule and there wasn't even a scratch on the disc, so far the game has not lagged at all and works perfectly! Read morePublished 15 months ago by utley