+ $3.99 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Three new characters go on tour with the existing Guitar Hero cast: The 50's throwback hardrocker, Eddie Knox; the beautiful heart-breaker, Casey Lynch; and the intimidating Norwegian-born metal force, Lars Umlaut.
- The Guitar Hero II Bundle for Xbox 360 ships with game, the X-Plorer style wired controller, guitar strap and decals.
- Guitar Hero II follows up on Guitar Hero's award-winning track list, with over 70 tracks (combined disc and download) including songs as made famous by Van Halen, Aerosmith, Guns 'N Roses, Avenged Sevenfold and others.
- New multiplayer modes include: local co-op mode for two-player fun, Pro Face-off where Players can now play head-to-head with full lead guitar tracks and Face-Off, The classic versus mode from Guitar Hero is back.
- Any Guitar Hero worth their weight in guitar picks knows it takes practice to become a guitar god. With the all-new Practice Mode, wannabe guitar heroes can now pick any song and practice specific sections and even slow it down.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Guitar hero II bundle. Includes x-plorer wired guitar controller, strap, USB breakaway cable and game.
Top customer reviews
As I was getting to a very heated moment of the song, all the buttons would just stop working-although not entirely.
What I mean is, when I would hit blue, green would register as being hit. If I were to hit orange, yellow would register of being hit. Now know this, this is not some lefty nonsense, because this happened in the middle of the song out of nowhere, and for lefty flip to even be a possibility, when i hit blue, it would've registered as red, NOT green.
As confusing as it sounds, lemme give you a small summary of what I just said;
I came out to have a good time and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now. With the seller's controller. Who robbed me of my money. When all I wanted to do was wear a Stan Marsh hat and jam.
Don't get it. my controller was shet.
Package looked like it was wrapped by somebody with down syndrome. The box was literally open on one end and wrapped with a gridline of tape...
They must have used an entire roll... pretty sure the box was more tape than cardboard.
The controller was wrapped in bubble wrap and covered in stickers. So far, it works, so I went out and bought 3 games for $4 at GameStop.
If you're just selling the controller, open with no box, please don't show a picture of the bundle.
GameStop didn't have a copy of guitar hero II so my girlfriend was pretty disappointed.
Update: guitar worked for almost a full day before "reconnect controller" started popping up repeatedly in the middle of the game.
I never post reviews and I've never had to return anything (I was just going to cut my losses) but $56.00 for a broken guitar hero guitar listed as a bundle is unacceptable.
Update #2: The seller refunded my purchase without requiring me to mail anything. Since it's very possible that he/she may not have noticed the guitar had any issues without playing it for awhile, I give them the benefit of the doubt. I definitely appreciate the fast response and way they took care of it for me. I do, wish that everything had arrived as described and working, but I understand that these kinds of things happen. 5/5 for customer service. Thanks again :)
Not even close to the condition it was described to be when I purchased it.