+ $4.50 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Game only - Guitar Hero controllers sold separately
- Includes over 90 tracks in a rock-centric set list featuring Queen, Black Sabbath, KISS and many more, the biggest on-disc selection of rock music ever in a Guitar Hero game
- In all-new Quest Mode, embark on an epic rock journey as eight Guitar Hero characters transform into rock warriors who must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock save rock n' roll.
- Use any two unlockable warrior powers in the new Quickplay feature to earn high scores, new unlockables and rewards in 13 totally unique gameplay challenges.
- Play any combination of guitar, bass, drums and vocals in fan-favorite modes like jump-in/jump-out Party Play, various competitive modes and more for a complete interactive rock experience
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, join with friends on an epic rock journey to save rock n’ roll. Featuring an impressive 90+ track set list and a host of all-new gameplay features, living room legends and their friends can strum, drum and wail in the most immersive music videogame experience to date. Delivering the quintessential rock music collection that focuses on guitar shredding hits from bands such as Black Sabbath, Slipknot and Megadeth and larger-than-life band anthems from Queen, Muse and KISS, players can unleash their inner rock warriors with more rewards and unlockable content than ever before in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock’s Quest Mode, the franchise’s first ever story-based mode, and Quickplay+, which invites challenge-starved fanatics to test their rock skills. Running on the powerful Guitar Hero engine that has been expanded and refined and with encores from the addictive, award-winning gameplay features that made Guitar Hero one of the most popular franchises of all time, including Party Play, a host of Competitive modes and any combination of up to four instruments, the game offers a complete interactive and connected experience bringing friends and foes to the stage in the ultimate rock music experience.
From the Manufacturer
In Guitar Hero®: Warriors of Rock, join with friends on an epic rock journey to save rock n’ roll. Featuring an impressive 90+ track set list, a totally redesigned rock-inspired guitar controller and a host of all-new gameplay features, living room legends and their friends can strum, drum and wail in the most immersive music videogame experience to date. Delivering the quintessential rock music collection that focuses on guitar shredding hits from bands such as Black Sabbath, Slipknot and Megadeth and larger-than-life band anthems from Queen, Muse and KISS, players can unleash more rewards and unlockable content than ever before in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock’s Quest Mode, the franchise’s first ever story-based mode, and Quickplay+, which invites challenge-starved fanatics to test their rock skills. Running on the powerful Guitar Hero engine that has been expanded and refined and with encores from the addictive, award-winning gameplay features that made Guitar Hero one of the most popular franchises of all-time – such as Party Play, Competitive modes and any combination of up to four instruments –the game offers a complete interactive and connected experience bringing friends and foes to the stage in the ultimate rock music experience.
- Key Game Features
Click here to view larger image
All New Finger Fretting, Rock Inspired Wireless Guitar Controller
- Save Rock n’ Roll – With Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock’s all-new, story-driven Quest Mode, narrated by notorious KISS front man Gene Simmons and featuring an original song by Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, players will journey from the infamous stage of CBGBs to the molten lava fields of rock treachery where players will be transformed into rock warriors that must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock take down “The Beast” and save rock n’ roll.
- Shred with Your Friends, Rock Your Enemies, Challenge Everyone – Quickplay+ pushes fans to the limit with 13 totally unique gameplay challenges for each on-disc track and most songs in their Guitar Hero® music library, providing literally hundreds of hours of replayability. From High Score on a single instrument, Band Streak and Star Power Relay with a full band and Power Challenges, which allow players to choose any two warrior powers they have unlocked to try to earn ridiculously high scores, completing any of these challenges will earn gamers extra stars, which unlock tons of bonus content such as accessories, instruments and videos. The current leaderboards and all-new Challenge Leaderboards will never be the same.
- Rock Music At Its Best – Featuring over 90 master tracks, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock delivers a one-of-a-kind music experience through a quintessential set list focused on challenging, hard-hitting rock songs that are fun for furious finger fretters, hard-hitting drummers and fearless frontmen alike. Along with some of the biggest names in rock, such as KISS, Slipknot, Megadeth, Queen and Black Sabbath, the game is comprised of original tracks written and composed by AAA talent, special re-records by famous artists, and bands that are making their music video game debut.
- Join The Party or Compete to Rock It – Guitar Hero 5’s critically-acclaimed gameplay features make an encore in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, allowing players to jump in and rock out with friends right from the start with Party Play mode or prove who can rock the hardest with Competitive mode, the four-player local and up to eight-player online competitive battle mode that includes unique gameplay challenges like Streakers, Momentum+ and Do or Die.
- The Definitive Rock Library – In addition to the over 90 on-disc tracks, players can bolster their set list with music from the Guitar Hero Music Library, which will offer more than 300 downloadable songs at launch. For those looking for even more great music, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock also allows players to import select songs from Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Guitar Hero 5 and Band Hero. Gamers will be able to experience all of their music with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock’s innovative new features, such as all 13 Quickplay+ challenges, which will add hours of challenging replayability and breathe new life into older Guitar Hero songs.
- Forget the Rest, Shred on the Best – Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock delivers the next evolution in finger-fretting, show-stopping axes with the all-new, rock-inspired guitar controller born from the unique art style of the game and made for shredding. Hosting all electronic parts within the neck of the controller allows gamers the chance to express themselves and tailor the guitar to their own unique style.
© 2010 Activision Publishing, Inc. Guitar Hero and Activision are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. “PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The PlayStation Network Logo is a service mark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, Kinect, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Wii is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
- Wii Are Going To Be Roadies – Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock for Wii features an expanded Roadie Battle mode that lets Nintendo DS owners team up with living room rockers to interact with their music and friends like never before. No longer limited to a Wii guitarist roadie, Roadie Battle allows handheld players to also assist the bassist, drummer and vocalist. While the Wii players rock out on stage, the DS players must frantically navigate their virtual roadie from one side of the stage to the other trying to sabotage their opponent’s equipment while repairing any damage to their own.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Warriors of Rock can be described as a good time. You have party mode which goes on & on. We also got Quick play which can be put into a set list, or infinite random songs which I love. The Quest mode is pretty cool & has elements of fantasy & science fiction. I really like the whole man becoming beast-like rock heroes (although I kind of wish that I could use my own characters in it, it's all cool since I can still use them in Quick play & Party mode).
Since I do not play Multi player, I'm not sure what to say about it but I'm pretty sure it's cool. I think you can play ALL the modes above in it.
Besides the Quest Mode in Guitar Hero, I'm on a Quest of my own. I have been spreading the word on requesting various Japanese artists to be on both Guitar Hero & Rock Band (Harmonix has shown a big interest in adding Japanese artists to Rock Band!). I know they are people out there that do not care for Japanese music or anything in a different langauges. But for the guys like me who grew up listening to Japanese music & buying & purchasing it from both American & Japan, it whould be a dream come true to play those songs. On Guitar Hero.com, you can find the "Request A Song" option by going to the Music option & searching for a song that can't be fund on the site which will pop up the "Request A Song" option on the top of the page. At Rock Band.com, look under Help at the bottom of the screen to find the "Request A Song" option or go to the Songs section and find it on the right side of the screen, you can also find it on Rock Band.com by searching for a song they can't be fund I think.
The more requests & the more people told, the better. I request once a week & sometimes more then that. Some of the artists I request are Gackt, L'Arc en Ciel, the Gazette, Girugamesh, Dir en grey, X Japan (their I.V is already featured for Rock Band 2 as a free download!), Mucc, High & Mighty Color & much more! As far as langauge barriars are concerned, I pay no mind to that since they are some Rock Band & Guitar Hero songs in other langauges anyway.
Thanks for reading & have a good one :)