Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Guitar Hero World Tour
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Game only|Change
Price:$39.95+ $4.07 shipping

on November 2, 2017
Considering we purchased a more expensive version, I was hoping it would actually work. Extremely frustrated that when my son opened it minutes aho, he couldn't get it to work. I liked at it and it is full of scratches. Extremely disappointing when your disabled son looks forward to something only to have his heart broken.
on March 23, 2018
My son loves it!!!
on February 16, 2013
I love Guitar Hero, it passes the time and I enjoy listening to and playing through my favorite songs of all time. This one appeals to me because of the collection of songs on it. Nothing beats Crazy Train by Ozzy!
on December 26, 2016
Fun game.
on November 29, 2017
there is a definite lag on the game and makes it very difficult to play, I know it's this game and not the system because the other guitar hero I purchased does not lag at all
on December 14, 2009
Where else can you jam to eye of the tiger, and battle ted nugent? No place else, but Guitar Hero World Tour. I'm really not into having a 'Career' in the game or playing 'gigs' of songs i've never heard so there are a lot of features that don't interest me... but this game is fun for all levels and types of people. It seemed like i had to play a few gigs to unlock the beauty that is 'La Bamba' so that was a pain, but i'm now fluent in latin-rock so not entirely bad.

The only downside is the incompatibility between Guitar Hero and Rock Band, but that is an overall franchise issue for the Wii, and not a knock on this game.

Slam some beers, rock out... it's that easy.
on November 6, 2015
Great collection of classic rock. Game worked and sounded great
on March 23, 2017
My grandaughter is a special needs child and she really enjoys this game
on April 3, 2014
It's easy enough to get a band started with friends on local gameplay and there are plenty of songs to choose from. Online is a little more difficult to get on, since there is almost no one on there to play with, so it's best to bring your own friends. It's also better if you have the instrument peripherals that work well enough to play with.
on September 22, 2015
Cool game, fast shipping, little to no scratches
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.