Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Battle of the Bands mode lets up to eight players get their groove on
- Comes with exciting extras that enhance your experience
- Use the innovative Music Studio to compose, record, edit and share music
- Features a humungous selection of master recordings
- Offers more localized downloadable music than ever before
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Kit PS2
Start a Band...the Guitar Hero WayGuitar Hero World Tour transforms music gaming by expanding Guitar Hero's signature guitar gameplay into a cooperative band experience that combines advanced wireless instruments with gameplay modes from Guitar Hero 3 as well as new gameplay modes unique to GHWT. The game features a slick redesigned guitar as well as a Music Studio music creator that lets players compose, record, and edit their own rock ‘n’ roll anthems.
*Note: The drum kit controller and microphone are sold seperately.
Wireless InstrumentsNew to GHWT is a redesigned, more responsive guitar controller, which features a touch-sensitive slide bar on the neck that allows the player to play through certain song passages without needing to strum.
Be the Next Great SongwriterMusic Studio lets players express their musical creativity by giving them access to a full complement of tools to create digital music from scratch utilizing the guitar controller and drum kit. Players can create their tracks and then play them in-game as a solo act or with friends.
Create the BandBudding rock stars can live out their rock ‘n’ roll fantasies by playing either a single instrument or any combination of instruments, in addition to the full band experience. When rocking as part of a band, up to four players can jam together in quickplay or as they progress through a career. Both band and single-player careers feature non-linear progression giving artists the option to change difficulty and instruments with a variety of different gigs available at any time.
Customize EverythingThe character creator allows gamers to create a rock star with style as unique as their own. Absolute customization from the clothes, to the facial and body structure, to the tattoos and accessories, players are encouraged to unleash their inner rock legend. The Rock Star Creator doesn't just allow players to build the ultimate rock god; the in-depth creators include the ability to customize guitars, drums and microphones. Adding yet another layer of personalization, gamers can create custom logos for their instruments, band, or album covers.
A Set List for the AgesThe Guitar Hero World Tour set list is comprised entirely of master recordings from some of the greatest artists of all-time including Van Halen, Linkin Park, The Eagles, and Sublime. There are over 85 tracks, plus frequent downloadable singles and track packs. In addition to the killer track list, the game will feature rock icons such as Hayley Williams of Paramore and Travis Barker of +44 and blink-182.
The Full Set List
- 311 - "Beautiful Disaster"
- 30 Seconds To Mars - "The Kill"
- Airbourne - "Too Much Too Young"
- The Allman Brothers Band - "Ramblin' Man"
- Anouk - "Good God"
- The Answer - "Never Too Late"
- At The Drive-In - "One Armed Scissor"
- Beastie Boys - "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
- Beatsteaks - "Hail to the Freaks"
- Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
- Black Label Society - "Stillborn"
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "Weapon of Choice"
- blink-182 - "Dammit"
- Blondie - "One Way or Another"
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - "Hollywood Nights"
- Bon Jovi - "Livin' On A Prayer"
- Bullet For My Valentine - "Scream Aim Fire"
- Coldplay - "Shiver"
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Up Around The Bend"
- The Cult - "Love Removal Machine"
- Dinosaur Jr. - "Feel The Pain"
- The Doors - "Love Me Two Times"
- Dream Theater - "Pull Me Under"
- The Eagles - "Hotel California"
- The Enemy - "Aggro"
- Filter - "Hey Man, Nice Shot"
- Fleetwood Mac - "Go Your Own Way"
- Foo Fighters - "Everlong"
- The Guess Who - "American Woman"
- Hush Puppies - "You're Gonna Say Yeah!"
- Interpol - "Obstacle 1"
- Jane's Addiction - "Mountain Song"
- Jimi Hendrix - "Purple Haze (Live)"
- Jimi Hendrix - "The Wind Cries Mary"
- Jimmy Eat World - "The Middle"
- Joe Satriani - "Satch Boogie"
- Kent - "Vinternoll2"
- Korn - "Freak On A Leash"
- Lacuna Coil - "Our Truth"
- Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
- Linkin Park - "What I've Done"
- The Living End - "Prisoner of Society"
- Los Lobos - "La Bamba"
- Lost Prophets - "Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)"
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Sweet Home Alabama (Live)"
- Mars Volta - "L'Via L'Viaquez"
- MC5's Wayne Kramer - "Kick Out The Jams"
- Metallica - "Trapped Under Ice"
- Michael Jackson - "Beat It"
- Modest Mouse - "Float On"
- Motorhead - "Overkill"
- Muse - "Assassin"
- Negramaro - "Nuvole e Lenzuola"
- Nirvana - "About a Girl (Unplugged)"
- No Doubt - "Spiderwebs"
- NOFX - "Soul Doubt"
- Oasis - "Some Might Say"
- Ozzy Osbourne - "Crazy Train"
- Ozzy Osbourne - "Mr. Crowley"
- Paramore - "Misery Business"
- Pat Benatar - "Heartbreaker"
- R.E.M. - "The One I Love"
- Radio Futura - "Escuela De Calor"
- Rise Against - "Re-Education Through Labor"
- Sex Pistols - "Pretty Vacant"
- Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"
- Smashing Pumpkins - "Today"
- Steely Dan - "Do It Again"
- Steve Miller Band - "The Joker"
- Sting - "Demolition Man (Live)"
- The Stone Roses - "Love Spreads"
- Stuck In The Sound - "Toy Boy"
- Sublime - "Santeria"
- Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger"
- System of a Down - "B.Y.O.B."
- Ted Nugent - "Stranglehold"
- Ted Nugent's Original Guitar Duel Recording
- Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
- Tool - "Parabola"
- Tool - "Schism"
- Tool - "Vicarious"
- Trust - "Antisocial"
- Van Halen - "Hot For Teacher"
- Willie Nelson - "On The Road Again"
- Wings - "Band on the Run"
- Zakk Wylde's Original Guitar Duel Recording
Top customer reviews
I did receive the package on time, but the product sleeve was torn in several places and when it was a gift, that just didn't look right.
The game itself is great, this is my first Guitar Hero purchase (I have played the others but never brought one for myself). I am happy with my purchase (hopefully it continues to work) and I cannot wait to go home for the Thanksgiving holiday, and let my younger brothers play it!!!
BTW: If I do come into some problems, I will update my review...
GH is a challenging game of skill and dexterity that is rewarded with additional features and praise for a good score. It pleases me in a giggly sort of way as I hear one daughter say to another, "You ROCK!" when they've done a good job at something other than the game.
For the teens and younger, and for all the women in my world...it is fantastic. They play and laugh and go after each others scores for hours. They now know not to ask me to join in. One man can stand only so much humiliation. While they get their perfects and wows, I have to settle for snickers and gigglies. Ha! It's fun though. Even as bad as I am...it is fun!