Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on January 17, 2007
I'm a PhD student and write alot. I like to go to coffee shops and put on my headphones to get serious writing done. Sometimes, I need to be in the grad lounge at school attempting to get work done. Good headphones and the right music are important. I like music with a good tempo and a mix that fills the space of audible sounds.

Govi is a staple on my iTunes shuffle. It's a wonderful acoustic counterpart to other faves like Steve Stevens. Great guitar work with nice flute and other instruments to fill in between the notes.

I like Govi's "Mosaico" a little better, so if you have to choose just one, skip this one and buy "Mosaico". Come back here when you want more.
on May 2, 2016
Gov has created another masterpiece
on January 28, 2014
This cd is indeed a guitar odyssey, one of the best works of Govi's yet.
I highly recommend this cd as excellent addition to a flamenco collector.
on August 24, 2016
listen to this cd all the time in the car
on January 5, 2007
Must have for Govi fans, his best to date in my opinion. For anyone not familiar w/ Govi, but loves guitar, give this CD a listen, you won't regret it. Everyone I've played it for flipped out and wanted to know who it was so they could get it. Great music to get you up and moving and soothing to relax to. One of my personal top 10 favorite CD's of all times!

SF
on March 30, 2015
received as advertised
on December 7, 2016
Favorite music
on October 19, 2015
Excellent album.
on May 12, 2015
Looking for this CD since the original published.
on November 23, 2013
I like the songs that Govi plays a LOT, but i REALLY like the one of Govis SKY HIGH. they are both great, but i would rate SKY HIGH with 5 stars.