Guitar Stand, Guitar Accessories - Upgraded Folding A-Frame Instruments stand for Acoustic / Electric / Classical Guitar, Bass, Banjo,Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MULTIPLE USE:Two support legs and backrest arms are extendable to fit various instruments.Eg. Acoustic/Electric/Classical Guitar,Bass,Banjo etc.
- UPGRADED VERSION:On market most sellers use flexible ABS tubes to save cost,not stable enough for your valuable instrument.However,we use whole aircraft-grade aluminum alloy 1" tubes to ensure strength,maximum hold your instruments firmly in place,no falling over.
- QUALITY SILICONE:Two support legs and top of the backrest arms are lined with soft silicone rubber to protect your instruments finishes from scratching.
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO CARRY:It's easy to set up and can be folded into a small size of 10.24"*3.94"*2.36",easy to carry away for practice.
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION:Made of aluminum alloy + ABS + quality silicone rubber.Good stability A-Frame design with attractive appearance,and it also has anti-rust function.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This A-Frame instrument stand is famous for quick set-up,is ideal for home,studio,travel.
It is simple to fold away and slip into your bag or carry away when traveling.
Owning it means you have a safe & sturdy way to store your instruments so you can easily reach it whenever you want!
It has extendable telescopic legs and arms for adjustment to the required size and can also fold down into to a neat portable size for transport.
Applicable instruments:Acoustic/Electric/Classical Guitar,Bass,Banjo
Material:aluminum alloy+ABS+silicone rubber
Adjustable leg Length:8.67"-11.81"(22-30cm)
Product Folded Size :10.24"*3.94"*2.36"(26*10*6cm)
Product Unfolded Size :11.02"*11.81"*13.39"(28*30*34cm)
Packaging:The unit is packed in protective PE bag and gift box
All products we sell can be changed and refunded in 6 months. If you have any problems. pls feel free to contact us
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have the compact hercules stand that I find to be sturdier for my bass on carpet scenarios. If the Mugig had the same stability as the hercules, I'd give it 5 stars.
This stand I will use with a regular guitar rather than a bass and I think it will suit me well.
They're super light, but with that comes a trade-off in overall support. The guitar needs to be straight up and down and not tilted for it to feel like it won't tip over, and the bottom part where the body of the guitar rests can fit an acoustic, but I wish the supports would go in closer to the body of an electric guitar for more support. Overall? Pretty great for the price, and perfect for the gig bag. I think it's important to note that they LOOK good. That may seem shallow, but they complement guitars very well and don't overtake the way many traditional stands do.
It does the job, but it is kind of flimsy feeling. It's very adjustable though, and this is probably why. It folds up to a very small package and I think because of that it's more difficult to have a very solid feel. However, the guitar is held up just fine. It feels a little tippy, but never threatens to fall over. It's a nice unit, but because it feels a little loose the next stand I bought was welded all around and while it is not super fold-able, it feels much more solid.