GuitarSense GS-ST1- Super Compact A-Frame Adjustable Folding Guitar Stand for Acoustic, Classical & Electric instruments (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.97. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$23.98 (62%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- STURDY ADJUSTABLE A-Frame guitar stand. PORTABLE for use at home, studio or on stage
- UNIQUE SYMMETRICAL opening mechanism for EASY FOLDING and stability with silicone rubber feet
- SELF-ADJUSTING backrest for maximum support so you can place instrument at optimal angle
- FLEXIBLE Reach, Width and Depth adjustment to fit a wide UNIVERSAL range of instruments including ukulele banjo & mandolin
- FOLDS flat in seconds for easy storage and travel. LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM frame with silicone supports and stops
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The most Compact and Flexible Guitar Stand on the market, ideal for acoustic instruments.
Accommodates acoustic and semi-acoustic and solid bodied instruments
No damage your precious guitars!
We are guitar players ourselves, and have tested and still actively use all our products on a range of instruments
Check out the features of the GuitarSense GS-ST1 Stand:
- Symmetrical opening and closing mechanism
- Soft Silicone Supports, Grips and Backrest
- Super portable and lightweight - 1.05lbs (480g)
- Folds to just 12.2” *4.75” *2.8” (310*120*69mm)
- Backstops adjusts 3.7" (94mm)
- Angled instrument rests also adjust 3.7"(94mm)
- Reach nominal adjustment from 4.7" (120mm) min to 8.2" (208mm) max
- Locks into place with clips after desired adjustments for extra stability
We are confident it will work with your instrument... but of course we'll give you your money back if you find it's not suitable for you,
please just get in touch!
Why not save on shipping costs and bundle this purchase with one of our tuners or capos ?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although very stable, this stand is not meant to be used in an active, chaotic, party, or classroom setting where there is the possibility of your instrument being bumped and thumped by people or animals, but it will do nicely under normal, calm circumstances. It would be fine for home, rehearsal, or performance. I use mine at at church, setting it up in the back of the choir area, away from foot traffic. For more active settings, you would want a different guitar stand that has additional security features. I use a different stand in my classroom, for example. But, for other venues, I'm glad I made the decision to buy this model.
The problem is that when you receive it, even while looking at the picture manual you are not clear what parts are adjustable and what parts are set permanently. I almost sent it back. Once I figured it out then I was happy with it.
Play around with it until you get it adjusted for your guitar or to your liking. I think the manufacturer later sent a better manual on an email.
This guitar stand is a winner, and an ideal comprmis if you want to use it for both acoustic and electric guitars. Solid construction and adjustable for guitar thickness. Perfect for acoustic guitars and better than other stands I have used for solid body electrics, although the fit for those is not as snug as I would lke.