Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on February 3, 2015
When my son got into the Gummy Bear video he was hooked. He would watch it several times a day, then move on to other Gummy Bear videos. So it was an obvious choice to get this for his birthday. It's a plush doll with a soft, velvet like skin. However the doll is not squishy soft. It's pretty solid and packed with enough stuffing to make it stiff. It's still huggable as my son would attest, but it's not like having a Teddy Bear. You push Gummi's belly button and the first part of the Gummy Bear song plays.

I read the reviews about battery issues, and while our bear is playing the music fine and well I am fully aware that it will eventually die out. And yes there is no way to change out the battery aside from cutting open the bear, pray the voicebox has interchangeable batteries, and stitch the bear back up again. I don't think that will make much of a difference to my boy after a short adjustment time. The doll looks great. He has that funny smile and is well stitched together. So the song may be gone, but the doll will last a long time. If your kid loves the videos make their day and get them this doll. And don't fret over the battery life.
on December 3, 2014
This was so exciting for my child. It arrived in good condition and was well made. The biggest problem was the battery cannot be replaced (no access to do this) and it no longer sings the Gummy Bear song. If the battery could be replaced this would have got a top rating from me, but what good is a Gummy Bear that no longer sings?
on March 21, 2017
Its only soft and cuddly on the head but the body is hard...my 6 month old baby is a fan of the gummybar song...but she doesn't seem to care about the bear...i gave it a 4 star because of the body part not soo cuddly..i knew about volume, it is low but i didn't care because i would get annoyed listening to it also..i also see that theres no way to put batteries but maybe if i unstuff it a little it would be cuddly...maybe then she'll love it maybe is age but she loves her other stuff animals..
on June 11, 2016
I came to Amazon particularly looking for a Gummy bear because my little grandson sits and watched the Gummy Bear videos over and over and for as long as we let him. I figured if the video's intrigued him so much he would enjoy this. Boy was I right. He loves this. It's adorable. It sings the song I'm a gummy bear and dances around. He sings along and with bright blue eyes he gets up and dances cute. This is one fun and fabulous toy. I'm glad I found this and bought it. When I couldn't find it at our department I came and found it on Amazon. So thank you Amazon for making us and the grand baby happy.
on December 10, 2015
My son is obsessed with the Gummy Bear song!! I read the reviews that you can't change the battery and that is true, there is no where that zips or Velcro's. It is so cute thought and push his belly button and he sings. Once the battery dies I am going to attempt "surgery" and then sew him back up. But even if he stops singing my son will just love the plush toy!
on August 7, 2015
It is very quiet...but I actually like that. You can basically only hear it if you're the one holding it so if you're buying this for your kid, you won't have to worry about hearing the gummy bear song over and over and over. The bear feels soft to touch but hard to squeeze. It's sturdy and well made. Even when the batteries die out, it'll still be a good gummy bear toy. It's also bigger than I expected it to be...which was cool!
on December 27, 2015
I am totally disappointed in the purchase of this product.. This product was purchase as a Christmas present.. It was delivered on time but to the address where this Christmas was to be celebrated, not my home address.. Upon arriving at the home we were celebrating Christmas and finally opening the item the day before Christmas to find it did not work.. It was supposed to play music by pushing its belly but it did not.. And there was no way to replace the battery.. It stated that on the tag attached to the toy.. The battery only lasts up to 6 months and after that there is no way to replace it.. That is the dumbest thing every for a child toy.. And it never worked in the first place so I had to go out and buy another present to replace it because it was the day before Christmas and I could not order a new one.. Horrible toy, horrible craftsmanship, never buying one again and I will return the broken one..
on July 25, 2015
I still can't get over how cute this thibg is!Hint:to make it sing press its navel.I bought this as a birthday present for my great-niece.I can't wait to see the look on her face whenshe unwraps it!!!
on June 13, 2017
Bought this for my grandson and he loves it. He watches the video's on You Tube and has learned the entire dance. Lol He's four. This toy is well made and its the real Gummy Bear Song.
on July 22, 2015
The volume was too low, and can't change the battery.... Plan to fix it.

Step one. improvements, I am going to a Seamstress to have a dress zipper installed under the toys right arm, estimated cost less than 4$...

Step two. position something over the speaker so that it isn't muffled by the plush... or move it to somewhere you can hear it better. you'll notice if you pinch the toy it becomes louder

step three. find a solution for the battery... hoping its a standard cmos battery... if anyone has "operated" on the bear before Im curious if you could tell me if it's a standard battery.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.