Gun Storage Solutions Handgun Hangers, Magazine Racks, Shelf Holders - Gun Rack, Organize Your Safe and Displays. Works for Pistols and Handguns .22 Cal and Larger
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ORGANIZE YOUR PISTOLS: Back Over Handgun Hangers are gun safe accessories that provide space saving pistol storage for long barreled revolvers or semi automatic handguns with optics. Simply clip onto the shelf and you can utilize otherwise wasted space.
- MAXIMIZE SPACE IN GUN SAFE: The space inside your gun safe is prime real estate. These pistol hooks slide down the back of your shelf and easily installed with a quick turn. They clear off shelf space and make room for ammo, important documents, etc.
- WORKS FOR MOST SMALL TO LARGE HANDGUNS: Back Over Handgun Hangers fit as small as 22 caliber and has a protective vinyl coating. Fits on shelves 5/8 to 7/8 inches thick
- CHAMFERED ENDS: Gun Storage Solutions Handgun Hangers have chamfered ends. Chamfering the wire eliminates any sharp corners or shards of metal that would damage the gun. This is an important step in manufacturing that our competition does not do.
- MADE IN THE USA: At Gun Storage Solutions, we believe in supporting our own country's economy. That is why most of our products are produced here in the USA, for either the recreational, sports shooting enthusiast or the self defense guru.
- Organizes handguns off the back, upper side of your shelf
- Intended for guns with an overall length of 10-Inch or shorter; fits on shelves 5/8-Inch-1-Inch thick
- Fits handgun barrels as small as a .22 caliber
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Gun Storage Solutions Handgun Hangers
Here at Gun Storage Solutions we are creating products that help you to organize and store more guns. As a result, your guns and other items are more protected in your gun safe or firearms display cabinets. Traditional gun safe interiors are poorly designed, because they inherently waste space by leaning guns. Consequently, our products serve to utilize this wasted space, helping even the smallest areas store more guns. With versatility as a priority, our products can retrofit any gun safe, display cabinet or vault room. Just imagine your gun storage space with more guns, easier accessibility and greater functionality.
Original Handgun Hangers
Available in a 2-Pack or 4-Pack
Original Handgun Hangers are an innovative way to store pistols and handguns by utilizing the wasted space underneath a shelf. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammunition, important documents and MORE GUNS!
Front underside of shelf
Front above and below the shelf
Back top of shelf
Back underside of shelf
Carry Optics Handgun Hangers
Carry Optics Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to protect and store tactical pistols and handguns with carry optics by utilizing the wasted space underneath the shelf.
Carry Optics Handgun Hangers accommodate as small as a 22 caliber and has a protective vinyl coating. Fits on shelves ⅝" - ⅞" thick.
Handgun Hangers Product Specifications
Handgun Hanger Features
- Fits as small as 22 caliber and anything larger.
- For use under 5/8" - 1" thick shelves depending on specific Handgun Hanger product.
- Vinyl coated steel product - Vinyl coating is scratch and oil resistant.
- Chamfered tips to nock off potential burrs in metal - extra protection for bore of gun
- Made in America!
Gun Storage Solutions cares about your firearms!
Here's what we do to ensure the safe storage of your guns:
1. Quality Baked On Vinyl Coating - our vinyl coating is serious business. The metal is primed and coating is baked on. With each batch, we run a quality check where we cut the coating with a knife. If there is any sign of peeling beyond that, we reject the product. Our coating is scratch and oil resistant. Competitor coatings can be softened and peel when contacted with gun cleaning oil.
2. Chamfered Ends - Before coating, each end of our wire products is chamfered. This means the sharp corners and burrs are cut and cleaned off, so the rifling in your barrel is safe and sound.
3. American Made - Our Handgun Hangers are made in Chicago, IL. We are just downstate from Chicago, so we keep a very close eye on the manufacturing process and quality control.
4. Original Creator - Kevin Kinsella, President of Gun Storage Solutions, invented each style of Handgun Hangers. Support a grass-roots, family business by purchasing the Gun Storage Solutions brand of Handgun Hangers.
|Original Handgun Hangers||Over-Under Handgun Hangers||Back-Over Handgun Hangers||Back-Under Handgun Hangers||Carry Optics Handgun Hangers|
|Package Quantity||2-Pack OR 4-Pack||2-Pack (Stores 4 guns)||2-Pack||2-Pack||2-Pack|
|Shelf Placement||Under Shelf / Front of Shelf||Above & Below Shelf / Front of Shelf||Above Shelf / Back of Shelf||Under Shelf / Back of Shelf||Under Shelf / Front of Shelf|
|Handgun Compatibility||Standard - Short barrel||Standard - Short barrel / Top prong works well with Optics||All types, specifically long barrels & optics||Standard - short barrel||Standard - Small barrel, specifically for carry optics|
|Shelf Depth||10 ¼" or more / check length of gun to make sure door will close||10 ½" or more / check length of gun to make sure door will close||Determined by length of gun and if gun safe door will close||gth of gun and if gun safe door will close||10 ½" or more / check length of gun to make sure door will close|
|Fits 22 Caliber||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Vinyl Coated Steel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Handgun Hangers Variety Pack
Want to try one of each Handgun Hanger? Grab a Handgun Hangers Variety Pack. In this package you will receive one of each of our Handgun Hangers.
- Original Handgun Hangers
- Over-Under Handgun Hangers (holds 2 guns)
- Back-Over Handgun Hangers
- Back-Under Handgun Hangers
Handgun Hangers are Made in the USA
At Gun Storage Solutions we believe in supporting our country's economy by manufacturing all of our products in the USA. Therefore, our products are designed, manufactured and packaged right here in our native state of Illinois. We are so appreciative of all the support our country and community provide us, as so we make every effort to give back. Thank you for choosing American made and helping support our American economy.
Product detailsColor:Back-Over Handgun Hangers Pack of 2
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : August 24, 2018
- Manufacturer : Gun Storage Solutions
- ASIN : B07GTD6DX6
Best Sellers Rank:
#24,220 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #34 in Indoor Gun Racks
- Customer Reviews:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The kick stands are easy to install, although you will probably need to remove the shelf as it attaches to the back side. The over/under holders slip onto the front side of the shelf. Both the kick stand and over/under are sturdy enough to hold my S&W N frame revolvers and 1911's with no wobble whatsoever.
Now for a product review.
- Make sure you note that this fits over the backside of the shelf, not the front like other styles I've seen
- It fits my 40 S&W barrel just fine
- It has a rubber like coating around it so I am not afraid of it scratching the barrel or damaging the rifling
- The part that goes inside your barrel is 2 3/4" long (not sure if that matters to you but thought I'd include it)
- You pretty much need a 7/8" or 1" thick self to make it fit properly (my shelf is 3/4" carpeted and it slides off when I try to put the gun on it)
- This only holds one gun over the top of the shelf each (some styles hold two, one above and one below
- Wire is about 3/16 thick (bigger than 8ga wire, I don't have a bigger wire gauge to get an exact size sorry)
Overall I think this wouldn't be a bad option if this is what your looking for. I personally though each one held 2 guns from the picture, I was wrong. And like I said it won't work for me. But all in all it seems like a good product. Just make sure you know it will work first.
Not too much to say about the fit and finish, it's a piece of metal with rubber on it with no cracks that I saw. As for function, it works and can handle the weight. Holds up my big, all-steel wheel guns just fine. What I don't like about it though, is the vertical lift isn't high enough or the throat (section that barrel slips onto) angle isn't big enough to hold the pistol higher up, so on shorter barreled pistols the pistol grip's bottom touches the shelf. This causes the pistol to kind of sit canted and takes up more space. YMMV depending on your gun and shelf length and placement. If your shelf is close to the top of your safe, these may be what you're looking for.
Part of the reason for buying these hangers is to give the gun air circulation so as to minimize the potential for rust. If the pistol is making contact with the safe/shelf, it gives a higher chance of moisture collecting in that area. Moisture can lead to rust. My metal compacts are not sitting on these. For reference, my smallest metal frame is a CZ75 compact (overall dimensions slightly smaller than a compact 1911): barrel length 3.8", OAL 7.24", height 5.03".
I don't have these problems with the GSS hangars (the ones I originally wanted to buy), the throat angle on those are more vertical so keeps the pistol up higher. I'll try to be more careful and click on the right product next time. As for these hangers, I have a few extra slides/barrels sitting on them.
*EDIT* - As Kevin from GSS stated, these are made from wire so they can be easily re-shaped. Took a pair of pliers (teeth wrapped in duct tape so as not to damage the rubber coating) and bent the throat up a bit more. Pistols clear my shelf easily now. Four stars only because it took me four days and a smack to the head to figure out a solution. ;-)