GunSkins AR-15 Mag Skins - 3 Pack - Premium Vinyl Mag Wraps - Easy to Install and Fits 30rd Magazines - 100% Waterproof Non-Reflective Matte Finish - Made in USA
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.75 x 0.25 x 7 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA
- FITS ANY AR-15 MAGAZINE – Designed to fit any 30 rd 5.56 x 45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR-15 magazine, regardless of brand. Also works on airsoft mags, too! Kit includes pieces for the left and right sides for three magazines.
- EASY TO INSTALL VINYL WRAP – Do it yourself installation means you have creative control. Choose how much or how little to wrap with the help of our one-of-a-kind precut templates and installation videos. Use a heat gun to conform the vinyl to the surface and a hobby knife to trim to fit. Install in just a few hours. No cure time, ready for immediate use!
- WATERPROOF NON-REFLECTIVE MATTE FINISH – GunSkins are made from high-performance, premium vinyl. This automotive grade vinyl is 100% waterproof and non-porous. This is perfect for hunting waterfowl when you are knee deep among the reeds. No rain, no rust, no worries!
- REMOVEABLE AND LEAVES BEHIND NO RESIDUE – This non-permanent finish will not alter the resell value of your gun. If you need to take it off, simply add heat and remove. The surface will be just as it was prior to installation. Switch patterns for different hunting seasons with ease!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – This GunSkins product has a Lifetime Warranty which covers normal use by the initial user of this product. This GunSkins product will be free of fading for the duration of the warranty period as long as initial user has the product correctly installed on a firearm, firearm accessory or other GunSkins approved application.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?A hunting experience gone wrong is what inspired us to look for a way to add camouflage to our gear. Never again will the sunlight catch on our stainless steel optics, giving away our position. We may have lost the coyotes on that day, but we found a solution so others won't share the same fate.
What makes our product unique?Refinishing firearms is nothing new. Other options are more expensive, permanent, and require a lot of equipment or sending the gun away for a professional to apply. We discovered vinyl is a great alternative! It's easy to install at home, durable, 100% waterproof, and removable at your discretion.
Why we love what we do?Not only is wrapping your firearm in camouflage effective for concealment, it allows you to customize to your needs. Other patterns, such as the American Flag, allow people to differentiate theirs from other matte black rifles at the range. Blend in or stand out! There's something for every gun!
Cover, protect, and identify your magazines with GunSkins AR-15 Mag Skins! Our precut templates make installation quick and easy. Simply clean the surface, peel and press, add heat to conform, and trim away any excess material. GunSkins offers top of line camouflage and specialty patterns to choose from, fit for any application.
AR-15 Mag Skins are Do It Yourself Vinyl Wraps for 30-round Magazines
GunSkins AR-15 Mag Skins are designed to fit 30-round 5.56 x 45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazines. The kit includes pieces for the left and right side of three magazines.
AR-15 Mag Skin Kit Template with Precut Pieces
GunSkins AR-15 Mag Skins will fit any 30-round AR-15 compatible magazine. They will fit a variety of brands, including Magpul, Hexmag, Brownells Steel Mags, and more. This also includes airsoft replicas, and BB guns. The kit comes with the following precut pieces to install on a total of 3 magazines:
- Left mag (installed first)
- Right mag (installed second)
AR-15 Mag Skins are available in a variety of tactical, hunting, and specialty camouflage patterns.
Step by Step Installation Instructions
Clean the Mags.
Use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush to work away all dirt, oil, lubrication, and residue. Use rubbing alcohol to remove moisture. A clean mag makes for a clean install.
Peel and Stick.
Peel the material off the template, one piece at a time. Place it centered on the surface and work it in using your fingers. Reposition until you are satisfied with the placement.
Heat and Trim.
Use a heat gun or blow dryer to get the vinyl to conform to the shape of the mag. Use a sharp hobby knife to trim away excess material. Heat again to finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why won't the vinyl stick to the surface of my gun?
You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the wrap. Use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Wipe clean using a lint-free cloth or rinse with warm water and let air dry.
Can the wrap be removed?
GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off piece by piece.
Is it waterproof?
The high-performance vinyl is non-porous, which means that the material creates an air-tight seal that also prevents water from getting in or out. As a matter of fact, GunSkins are completely waterproof.
How durable are GunSkins?
GunSkins are made from a high-performance vinyl. The material is 6/10 mm in thickness and will add an extra layer of padding protection to the surface of your mag.
Product detailsColor:A-TACS ATX
- Date First Available : November 6, 2015
- Manufacturer : GunSkins
- ASIN : B017N5V8R8
- Best Sellers Rank: #16,736 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After applying the 2 non-damaged ones, my magazines were too slippery for any tactical usage. They look pretty, but magazine changes and pulling magazine from belt pouch would be adversely affected, so I've removed the decals. Too late to ask for a refund since I've used them, so it's $30 wasted.
Stay away from these or risk dropping a magazine.
The install was completed in less than 20 minutes on 6 magazines. The wrap does not iterfere with the operation of the magazine at all.
Installing was actually very easy. Take your time and use a blow dryer or heat gun and get everything smoothed out. Skin sticks good and should last quite a while.
They are a little pricey and wished you could select different designs in the 3 pack but it's understandable. Regardless, I am happy with the purchase and will buy more in different designs.