Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 16, 2015
It looks a lot like Grover, and it's a very sturdy and well made puppet. My daughter loves it! It's a little hard for her to function it, but I'm sure when she is a little bigger it will work great. And she loves it when I put it on and pretend to be Grover. It's a huge hit in this house!
on February 17, 2013
I ordered this to play with my 7 month old baby girl she loves it. It's very well made but... isn't very easy to use. You can't have long nails and it's stiff when opening and closing. My hubby said the same thing, I was hoping it would be more like a sock puppet. You have to work your hand mussels to play with it. My baby girl laughs and lights up when she sees Grover though.
on June 23, 2015
My daughter has been searching for a Grover hand puppet for a while now. I was happy to find this well made puppet on Amazon. The arms and mouth are easy to manipulate to make the puppet come alive. Very cute.
on February 28, 2013
I have extra-large hands... It's a very tight squeeze for me. If the glove (or Grover in this case) don't fit you must acquit! After awhile my hand will cramp up and I'll have to switch behind my back. If you have small or medium hands go for it. I make my wife use it now and I do the voice work.
on January 29, 2014
This is perfect for my 3 year old! He loves it & even has a Grover voice lol. I'm a petite person & its a little tight for my hand to make the mouth work but it can be done, my husband can get it to work as well. I'm happy with the purchase it's really good quality & didn't cost an arm & a leg lol.
on March 5, 2014
Grover was great! He was as advertised and good quality. I received him in only a couple of days. He was well packaged and undamaged. My grandson loved him :)
on December 23, 2011
When my dog ate the nose off my grandson's favorite puppet (Grover) I felt so bad, I just had to find another.
The quality of the Gund products and the fact that Amazon always comes through with what I am looking for -
just came together. The puppet is as silly as the wearer can make it. We also bought an Elmo puppet while we
we spoiling our grandson!
on January 3, 2013
Puppet is soft, bright colored and easy to use. My 90 year old mother used it to entertain 7 month old great grandchild. They both had great fun.
on August 13, 2015
Loves all Sesame Street charactures so turned out to be a great gift
on February 3, 2014
Super adequate puppet. My child thought it was so puppet like that we all cheered. Hooray we said... Hooray!! Then time stood still for one fleeting moment and all was well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question