Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gund 59033 My First Dolly Blonde Stuffed Doll
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Style Name: Blonde|Change

on March 17, 2010
My 15 mos old loves this doll. My mother gave it to her when she was just a few months old and about 2 mos. ago my daughter "discovered" it amongst her stuffed toys. Now it does not leave her side.

The doll can be tossed in the washing machine and she cleans up great. I am buying a second one so that I can rotate them ...and so I don't have to steal her from my daughter after she goes to bed at night in order to wash her!

You cannot go wrong with this doll. She is so cute.

****Update: December 2011**** My daughter just turned three and this is still her favorite doll. She sleeps with her, reads to her and plays with her all the time.

The doll has held up well to numerous machine washings. We actually have two now that I rotate -one says machine wash, the newer one says hand wash- there seems to be no difference between the two so I put them both in the wash. I dry them for about 5-10 minutes on low and then pull them out. It's usually dry by the next day.

You still cannot go wrong with this little doll.
on December 12, 2011
Even though my review is titled "We're on our 4th one!", that is not to say that this is not a durable dolly. My daughter is now 4 years old and has had this dolly since she was born. She sleeps with her each and every night. She has had food spilled on her, been puked on, dropped outside...anything you can imagine. Each one has been put through the ringer...and the laundry! My daughter like to run the lace on the dolly's sleeve through her fingers as she goes to sleep, and needless to say...that is why we've been through so many! This dolly is snuggly and fun...a must have for any little baby girl!
on July 21, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. I was having a hard time finding a doll for my 1 year old that did not giggle, squeak, rattle, or have that crinkly stuff on the inside. This is just a plain old stuffed doll and very soft and cute.
on November 23, 2013
Well made....nothing for a baby to pull off and put in the mouth....cute and soft! Nice that you have a choice of blonde/blue eyed or brunette/brown eyed.
on December 31, 2011
Love the doll. So easy for a baby to hold. But be very careful. Two of the bangs fell out in my hand, what was left unraveled into a very long thread. I cut the bangs off and everything's fine Please do the same.
on January 24, 2013
This doll is so cute and the perfect size for my almost 1 year old. It's the perfect size for holding on to and it has the perfect amount of squishiness for hugging.
on February 3, 2013
soft, no parts to come off in childs mouth, easy for a child to carry, washable, stays soft after washing, received product before the estimated date, othere dolls you have to be concerned with parts falling off not with Gund doll
on November 27, 2013
Love this baby doll for our granddaughter. Just the right size and love that you can throw her in the washer!
on September 2, 2013
I love this soft, machine washable first dolly. I am giving it to my two great-granddaughters for their 1st birthdays. One will be receiving hers late as it was not personalized and I am having their names embroidered on the dresses. I truly wish Amazon personalized as another seller does.
on October 15, 2013
This is my first doll purchase for my baby girl and she loves it. It is soft, snuggly and the best part is that its machine washable.