Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 2, 2010
This ball... is a complete ball. Yeah, terrible of me, I know. My son loves rolling this back and forth. Big grins and giggles, and for me that makes it well worth the pittance to purchase one. If this one got ruined somehow, I'd buy another.

Its got a bell inside it that jingles when it is moved, which helps to keep baby interested. Its defining feature is obviously that its plush, so it won't hurt little babies physically or chemically. Though it is quite soft, it keeps its shape well, hasn't sagged at all in the time we've had it.
3 people found this helpful
on April 16, 2015
High quality product, very soft and plush. The jingle bell rings easily, but is not annoying. My 10 week old son enjoys batting and kicking the ball. I think this one is a winner!
on January 19, 2016
I bought this for my baby nephew for Christmas. This was his first and I thought this ball would be fitting as one of his first presents. He seems to have a liking to it and looks happy. I thought it was nice a soft. This truly is a nice gift for the little ones for any occasion. Worth buying.
on January 8, 2014
Holy crap my baby loves this. It's soft, it's got a gentle (not irritating) jingle.
They have one at his day care that he seemed really into so we got this for him. He was about three months then and is nine months now and it is still a totally fun toy! At three months he would grab it with all four limbs while lying on his back, at nine months he will clutch it and roll around with it giggling.
It's freak'n adorable.
One person found this helpful
on December 20, 2016
My dog loves this toy! She is gentle with stuffed toys - just likes to carry hem around the house - does not chew them!
on July 23, 2016
This ball has NO lettering naming or listing the primary colors. It's totally plain & blank ! The chime or jingle inside is faint sounding. It is definitely NOT worth $12.95!
on June 25, 2015
Just why I've been looking for. My 7 month old loves this! Bell has a lovely tinkle sound and it's so soft.
on March 9, 2013
It's a Gund. That pretty much says it all. It's soft, made well, and easy for little hand to hold because it has just enough squish to hold it. I would recommend for any age group.
One person found this helpful
on March 23, 2015
this ball is just perfect. safe to play in the home. and no annoying sounds inside for when you want some quiet while the kids play.
on November 17, 2015
My Corgi puppy loves this ball.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question