Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.49 shipping
Gund Sesame Street Elmo 13" Plush
|Price:||$14.10 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sesame Street
- Understuffed to be more cuddly & lovable
- Collect all your favorite Sesame Street characters!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It's a stuffed toy - don't expect anything more from it.
I bought it because I didn't want a talking, dancing, annoying Elmo that I would eventually hide in the closet. I wanted an Elmo that my daughter could keep in her crib or cuddle with at storytime and this little guy serves her well. Very soft and plush - a true GUND!
1) Fun: She loves it. Holds it while watching Elmo videos, while going to sleep, and so on. It also helps that I do a dead-on impression of several Sesame Street character voices including Elmo's!
2) Educational value: It's what you make of it. If you use it to teach the kid something, then it's more valuable. (Oh, and little tykes really don't seem to care much if the red hue isn't true to form or the facial features are "too close together;" that's more of a picky parent complaint!).
3) Durable: This is why it's being returned after a four-day trial period. My daughter handled this toy rather nicely; didn't beat it up, pull at it, or violently/"playfully" abuse it. Instead, it was held, hugged, and laid under her if she fell asleep and rolled on it. Nonetheless, the fur began to come off in threads from random spots on the doll, which of course can pose a choking hazard. My baby is a little older and doesn't attempt to ingest everything anymore, but if it gets on her fingers and her fingers go in her mouth with food or from an injury...
4) Overall, it has potential, it's soft and easy enough to wipe off, and the small size fits her little hands perfectly. Amazon sells this, but doesn't manufacture it, so I cannot hold Amazon responsible at all... and neither should any customer. *Gund* would have to work on the stability of the material before we were to purchase it -or another version of it- again.
In the photos the Elmo on the left was the first one we got. The Elmo on the right is the second one. It's not even close to the quality of the first in regards to eyes, material, and stitching. The second Elmo's fur easily falls out and the cardboard shaping the mouth is cut real cheaply and sharp on corners.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the best soft elmo! My son loves this elmo and takes him every where. The eyes on this Elmo are very hard plastic and if it were thrown it might hurt if you get hit by... Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Foxstarmamma
Couldn't find a simple Elmo in local stores. My almost 2 year old son loves it.Published 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
This Elmo doll is excellent quality. The size is perfect for my toddler son to snuggle up with. He is super soft, and very cute. My son loves his Elmo!Published 23 days ago by Kristin Glotzl
My Grandaughter loves her Elmo. Perfect size for a little girl.Published 1 month ago by Sandra Barsanti
Our toddler is obsessed with this Elmo. It goes everywhere with us and has held up really well. We have no issues with the fur coming out like others have mentioned, even through... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
My 2yr old loves her "Melmo" and sleeps with this every night. It's the perfect size and nice and soft.Published 4 months ago by Talia J. Alvarez