Gund Sesame Street Elmo 13" Plush
|Price:||$12.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sesame Street
- Understuffed to be more cuddly & lovable
- Collect all your favorite Sesame Street characters!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It's a stuffed toy - don't expect anything more from it.
I bought it because I didn't want a talking, dancing, annoying Elmo that I would eventually hide in the closet. I wanted an Elmo that my daughter could keep in her crib or cuddle with at storytime and this little guy serves her well. Very soft and plush - a true GUND!
1) Fun: She loves it. Holds it while watching Elmo videos, while going to sleep, and so on. It also helps that I do a dead-on impression of several Sesame Street character voices including Elmo's!
2) Educational value: It's what you make of it. If you use it to teach the kid something, then it's more valuable. (Oh, and little tykes really don't seem to care much if the red hue isn't true to form or the facial features are "too close together;" that's more of a picky parent complaint!).
3) Durable: This is why it's being returned after a four-day trial period. My daughter handled this toy rather nicely; didn't beat it up, pull at it, or violently/"playfully" abuse it. Instead, it was held, hugged, and laid under her if she fell asleep and rolled on it. Nonetheless, the fur began to come off in threads from random spots on the doll, which of course can pose a choking hazard. My baby is a little older and doesn't attempt to ingest everything anymore, but if it gets on her fingers and her fingers go in her mouth with food or from an injury...
4) Overall, it has potential, it's soft and easy enough to wipe off, and the small size fits her little hands perfectly. Amazon sells this, but doesn't manufacture it, so I cannot hold Amazon responsible at all... and neither should any customer. *Gund* would have to work on the stability of the material before we were to purchase it -or another version of it- again.
The over all shape is "Elmo"ish, but if I didn't know any better I would guess he was an unlicensed knock-off. The face is very smooshed together, making the eyes, nose, and mouth all touching. The body is small compared to the size of his limbs, and the color is more of a dark pink than "Elmo Red". I guess I expected more from Gund, but the price was decent so I'm not caring too much about it.
When I took this Elmo out of the smiley face Amazon box and showed it to my three year old son who was sitting right next to me, he game me this look like "wtf is this fake Elmo, dad? I'll show you the real deal" them promptly ran off to get his "Elmo Live".
Of course a few minutes later after I hid Elmo Live, my boy was playing with this new Elmo just fine. Kids, they don't care about this sort of stuff for very long.
For the money, it is nice to have a second Elmo in the house, as the "Elmo to Child" ratio was out of balance, as we have a toddler daughter as well.
Perhaps this will end the long protracted "MY ELMO!" war which has raged for nearly two weeks in our house. Only time will tell friends...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My Grandaughter loves her Elmo. Perfect size for a little girl.Published 14 days ago by Sandra Barsanti
Our toddler is obsessed with this Elmo. It goes everywhere with us and has held up really well. We have no issues with the fur coming out like others have mentioned, even through... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
My 2yr old loves her "Melmo" and sleeps with this every night. It's the perfect size and nice and soft.Published 3 months ago by Talia J. Alvarez
Purchased for small child. Perfect size for a toddler and priced wellPublished 4 months ago by HB Nan