- Series: Practical Aspects of Criminal and Forensic Investigations (Book 62)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1st edition (September 18, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849395046
- ISBN-13: 978-0849395048
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,792,346 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gunshot Wounds: Practical Aspects of Firearms, Ballistics, and Forensic Techniques (Practical Aspects of Criminal and Forensic Investigations) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought