Gurin Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit Display and Auto-On Technology
- Gurin Auto-On technology - No more tapping scale to turn on. Step on and get instant readings!
- Large 3.2" LCD display w/ cool blue backlight - Easy to read from any distance
- 4 high precision sensors - Consistent and accurate measurement up to 400 lbs or 180 kgs every time; Graduation increments of .2 lbs. / 3oz.
- Sturdy tempered glass top and large 12" x 12" platform
- Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; Runs on 4 AAA batteries (included); 100% Gurin Satisfaction Guarantee
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Now, for the good things:
- The weight measurements appear to be extremely accurate and consistent. I stepped on it 10 times and, 10 out of 10, it displayed the exact same weight to the tenth of a pound.
- It's near maintenance and worry free. You don't need to turn it on/off, it does it on its own and there's nothing you need to do to keep it working other than replacing the 4 AAA batteries (included) and maybe cleaning it from time to time.
- It's pretty. You sit on a thick glass square and your weight is displayed on a large and readable LCD display on a blue backlit background.
Not much else to say about it other than I was provided this scale by the maker/distributor with the expectation that I review it. I did not promise a 'good review' but, as it seems to be the case with most 'things' I am sent to review, I found it to be a good product. I suspect that the makers of 'bad stuff' aren't eager to see their products reviewed independently :)
The price is good, compared to buying scales in stores like target this is a great price. Some on amazon are cheaper but the reviews on this one sold me. Also the look of the scale is top notch, I wanted a good looking scale to leave out in the bathroom. I wanted one that looked sleek and quality.
For the past year I have been on a weight loss journey to shed a lot of pounds. I wanted a great scale to keep up wit my weight and track progress. Tracking is probably one of the most important parts of losing weight so you can see progress and find out what works.
Tips I have learned from this journey that may be helpful for others trying to lose weight.
1. Eat healthy atleast 6 days a week. One tip I found out is to eat a ton of protein when you wake up. I drink a protein shake which is the most ideal way for my schedule. You want to get around 30g of protein in your first meal within 30 minutes of waking up
2. For working out get your body moving as fast as possible for short periods of time. Think sprinting, sprint 100m as fast as possible then take a quick break and repeat the process.
3. Weight loss supplements are your friend. They can help lose weight and fat and a ton have no side effects. I use ...Read more ›
I am attaching a collage of 4 photos, photo #1 shows the scale in my bathroom and you see that the tile of my bathroom is visible through the scale and so the scale fits right in. I looks a lot nicer than the white scale this Gurin scale replaced.
The glass platform is 12" by 12" and is raised 1" from the floor.
The display is 1.5" inches in size and lights up when you step on the scale. My old scale did not light up, so I had to move it into the light every time I used it to see the reading. Gurin scale allowed me to hop on the scale in the corner where it is stored, since the display is clearly visible even in the dark. The display is shown in photo #2. The display stays on a couple of seconds after you step off the scale and then automatically turns off.
The third photo shows the scale upside down. You can see the scale has feet with traction pads so it does not slide on my tile floor. The feet contain the sensor which turns on the display. The "unit" button allows one to change the units in which the weight is displayed on the scale: kg, lb, or st.
The forth photo shows the battery compartment, the scale runs on four AAA batteries (included).
The glass of the scale look very pretty, but does have some down sides: (1) It is slippery if it gets wet. (2) The surface gets pretty cold in the winter. To solve both problems I keep my socks on when I weigh myself.
I received this scale from the manufacturer for unbiased evaluation and review be it positive or negative.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Weve had this scale for a few years now and it has been absolutely wonderful and I have only had to change the batteries once and that was recently. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Talia Smith
What can I say? Does the job of torturing me every morningPublished 9 months ago by Katherine Mechling
Works well enough for what I need it for. I have noticed that sometimes when I get on and then back on the number will vary by a pound or two. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Chelsey
This scale worked great for a while. However, recently the scale shows an "ERR" (error) message whenever I try to use it. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Jiawen Chen
I stepped on the scale one morning, and it shattered into hundreds of pieces. Fortunately, I was wearing athletic socks, or my feet would have been minced meat. Read morePublished 13 months ago by H.W. Lutrin
This scale worked great for a while. It's attractive and seemed to be accurate. However, recently the scale shows an "ERR" (error) message whenever I try to use it. Read morePublished 13 months ago by I. Piedra
does go past 400. I've had it a while and sometimes it gives me a reading that is -10lbs off, but if i check it twice the 2nd reading is always accurate.Published 14 months ago by Michael Polley