Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 1, 2017
Have been using this inhaler for approximately 1 month and so far and it is the best, compact, easy to use, clean and added compartment for essence inhaler I have had over the past 20 years. I ruined one other inhaler that I tried to use with essence. Initially seem to be a little hot and so I position my face further from the steam but now it feels great to be closer. Mine runs for approximately 15 minutes on one fill of filtered water, plus a compartment of water and peppermint essence mixture and it clear my sinus for the day. Just follow the instruction and not force the compartment when putting in place.
on May 30, 2013
Works very well. Steam is a little too strong when you put your face too close. I really like the feature where you can put some eucalyptus oil and inhale!
on March 16, 2017
As a person with sinus, allergies and asthma, this is such a great product. It's inconvenient as well as possibly dangerous to boil water on the stove to inhale, but this machine is quick, easy, just rinse out parts and provides at least 5-7 minutes of steam treatment, providing instant relief.
on October 27, 2015
Really nice...the steam really opens you up....works really well with the aromatherapy oils....do follow instructions both in box and video on youtube before use. Be careful...and you will have no problems...I look forward everyday to my steam time. The open breathing and relax aroma are amazing use with this inhaler...I like it!!!
on June 6, 2015
I would have given it five stars but the draw which catches the recycled water gets stuck after a steam session. I worry that I'll break it trying to pull it out. I'm thinking of putting a small amount of petroleum jelly on the bottom where it slides to see if that keeps it free moving. The steam from the unit has been great and has cleared my sinuses and throat of congestion.
on May 14, 2016
Great little steamer. But have to keep refilling it like every 5 or 6 minutes :-/ I bought this for my sinus problem. I can't say if it really works because I used a few times & doing the nasal rinse. I've been feeling better for a while now. Try it, what do you got to loss but might gain so much relief.
on December 24, 2015
This Inhaler works well -much better than a bowl of hot water with a towel over my head! It is easy to clean. At first I thought it was a little too hot but have got used to it now. It is good value for the money.
on March 30, 2017
I highly recommend this seller and this steam inhaler! It is very easy to use and has significantly helped my bronchitis. Also, it has helped my sinuses so much, I've stopped using my Nettie pot.
on May 10, 2016
Great product, the best remedy for allergies we've found. We use it daily, adding four drops of high quality peppermint oil. If the face attachment was a little softer and more pliable, it would be five out of five.
on September 22, 2017
I have not had a chance to use it much, but it seems to be a good product. The reservoir seems small as well as the essential oil cup.