Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Color: Natural Canvas with American Aromatic Cedar|Style Name: Suit|Change

Showing 1-10 of 845 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 878 reviews
on November 24, 2014
I bought this "DAZZ Gusseted Suit Garment Bag with Cedar" for protecting my only suit jacket (that I am using mostly for job interviews). The Bag looked pretty good until I found the hole (picture attached).
review image
11 comment| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
44x24x5 is the dimensions, leaving plenty of room for 5 curved hangers comfortably and 10 normal thin hangers. My bags didn't have a strong odor of any kind. There is a small piece of cedar attached to the center of the back of the bag to ward off moths, it can be removed to put a new peace in it if necessary.
I called the Men's Warehouse and asked about the cedar. They said it doesn't take much of that cedar to keep the moths away, so thats okie dokie. They also said moths are very sneaky and most of the time you don't even know they are in your cloths. So make sure to keep the bag closed in the closet.
The face of the bag is completely clear to see all your stuff. I have 2 sets of suits in each one with belts and ties i put at the bottom and a lint roller and and none of it is touching my cloths, there is more room for other stuff if i need, The bags are long enough for my over coat as well.

These bags are very well made, well stitched and durable. All my other bags i've had, came apart where the hangers come through the top, these bags are reinforced at the top so that doesn't happen. This bag is much better than most. I bought 2 of them to check out a couple months ago, and I bought another 2 today. I use the bags a lot for travel so i know they can take some abuse.

Any questions feel free to ask. I try not to give my opinion just my experience and facts. I hope this is helpful.
Be Safe Stay Strong
review image review image
on December 20, 2015
Seemed like a great bag and a great value for a few months, until I pulled it out of my closet the other day and found the entire side of this bag covered in mildew, in addition to condensation (!?) inside the bag itself. Nothing else in my closet was affected. The garment I was keeping in this bag had just begun to grow mildew on the sleeve, as well, so I immediately took it out of this bag. It was completely dry when I put it inside of the bag and had just been dry cleaned.

For a product that claims to "keep clothing safe from odors, insects, mildew, and other clothing detriments," I was certainly not expecting this. Time to look for another storage solution because I'm very displeased with this product.
review image review image
on June 25, 2015
Plastic is separating. Only gently used in closet or car and it is falling apart.

Do not purchase. See picture.

Helpful? Vote Below?
on May 19, 2012
Overall I am very happy with this bag - it seems solidly constructed. The cedar block it comes with is thin, but about 6 inches long and it slides into the back of the bag. The front is a clear plastic, which is helpful so you can see what is in the bag.

The main con - which is why I am giving it 3 stars - is the nasty chemical smell from the canvas. I am assuming it is a treatment that aids in resisting mildew, but I do NOT want my clothes smelling like it. I am airing it out in the sunshine, and if that doesn't work I will try spraying it down with white vinegar/water/baking soda. I will update the review if the results are successful.

Other than the smell, the bag does the trick - and for a decent price.

**6/8/12 Update - my trick of letting it air out in the sun worked perfectly. No more smell! Therefore, I am adding a star.
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2011
These garment bags are exactly what I was looking for - I needed them for my long formal gowns and long winter coats (I'm 5'10" so long is really important). Everything fit just right; depending on the volume of garment and style of hanger, one can fit 5-7 items per bag. The only difference between what I expected and what I received is the image shows an entirely clear front, whereas the actual item has a clear window on the top 12" or so.
on February 3, 2015
I have purchased more than a few of these bags for my suits and jackets. They keep my clothes dry, dust free, and smelling great. I have a big frame so I can only fit two suits in each one, but I think there is enough room for three or more suits for smaller people. The length is great too. My suits have plenty of room.

No cons that I can think of right now.
on August 26, 2010
I can easily store 3 - 5 suits in this bag, and the cedar plank makes a big difference. Keeps the suits feeling/ smelling fresh!

I don't often wear suits... Maybe 4 - 5 times a year, but this bag, so far (about 6 months), has done a great job.
on March 18, 2011
I ordered two suit size and two dress size garment bags for the sole purpose of storing items in my closet. I do not intend to use them for travel at all. The bags are very spacious, hold many items of clothing and will be fine for me. But these bags are NOT made of canvas. They are made of a VERY THIN - almost like a thin thin felt fabric. Not durable at all. I think they are a little overpriced for what they are, but like I said, to protect hanging clothes in the closet from dust they will be fine.
22 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Great for suits, shirts, sports coats, jackets, coats. This works for just about any garment up to jackets that are about mid-thigh to knee in length.

I was more concerned with quality over anything else, and I am happy with the quality of these bags. They are very similar to garment bags that you will take your clothes home in if you shop at a very high-end boutique. The zipper opens the entire length of the bag (I'd had bags that opened only partially and they were so annoying that I had to toss them). The fabric is pretty thick and breathable. They look stylish and will style up your closet for sure.

The cedar is of course a gimmick, but I don't care about that.