|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.1 x 4.4 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Gust Strap Car Cover Wind Protector - Protect Your Car Cover From Blowing Off in High Winds - Works with Most Cars, SUVs, Trucks, Vans, and More! Universal Fit. Complete Wind Kit.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Prevent winds from lifting your car cover, SUV cover, Truck cover, Van cover, RV covers, etc
- Four durable clips, clip onto the hem of the cover
- Takes less than a minute to install and use
- Two extra strength bungee cords connect to the clips to tighten down the cover on the vehicle
- Universal size for most cars, trucks, vans and SUVs. Use on tarps, car covers, tents, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Secure your car cover, truck cover, van cover or SUV vehicle cover in high winds! Keeps the cover from blowing off during storms.
You’ll receive 4 easy-to-use clips with an extra strength grip. The clips are made from reinforced nylon and when used with the provided bungee cords allow for an extra snug fit along the front and rear of the vehicle.
Takes less than a minute to install and use!
Use on tarps, car covers, tents, etc. - Universal size for most cars, trucks, vans and SUVs.
Sold by www.CarCovers.com.
1. Attach the gator clip to the car cover by placing the cover fabric between the clip's teeth. Pull up the tension collar until you hear 2-3 clicks.
2. Once the clip is secure, carefully walk the cable under the bumper to the other side. To prevent injury, pull cord slowly and cautiously, as the strap is under tension.
3. Pull the cable firmly and place the cover fabric between the clip's teeth. Slide up the tension collar until you hear 2-3 clicks.
4. Attach the second strap to the opposite end of the vehicle, repeating steps 1-3. Check the straps and ensure they are secure.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
2 rubber straps included
each strap very very short
32 inches each- would fit a midget car
rubber tips on the s hooks on the straps came off