Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 151-160 of 860 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 925 reviews
on December 8, 2013
This umbrella exceeded my expectations. It is well made and will hold up to harsh conditions. It is just the right size. It pops open with the push of a button. It closes easily and stays locked closed. There are two velcro straps (one nicely embroidered with "GustBuster" ) that wrap around, and it slides easily back in its sleeve for storage. I previously had straight handled ones, but the "J" handle is useful for hooking on the back of a chair, etc.
on November 19, 2016
Ignore bad reviews.. I've had one of these for 4 years and has held up strong with no issues. Only problem was wife stole it.. so I purchased another. Holds up well against strong winds. Very satisfying when you see other people with inside out umbrellas and you are still dry.
on November 28, 2015
Love the GustBuster! Definitely the best umbrella I've ever had! The only reason I bought this one, is because I lost the other one! I had it...for I think... 4..maybe 5 years. I suspect this one will last even longer. Don't LOVE the automatic option, but it works well. The other one was manual. But this one defies the wind, and feels sturdy as you hold it. It's the best!
on March 18, 2014
I have used this umbrella for more than 5 years and it has held better than countless less durable umbrellas that I have thrown away. I have used smaller more compact umbrellas- probably close to 5-6 since I bought this one and the gustbuster has outlasted each one.

I have not seen it turned inside out yet. When it's windy, I would hold onto it as tight as possible because it will definitely toss and turn side and side. the fact it's so stiff and resistant to warping makes it extremely easy to pick up the wind and fly out of your hand.
on March 18, 2017
Had another GustBuster Classic 48 in for 4 years. Worked wonderfully in hard, windy storms. I ended up losing it, so I've ordered a replacement.
on February 20, 2016
I love this umbrella, but am giving it a 4 because it won't stay closed unless you fasten the velcro tabs. Otherwise, the construction is of high quality materials, and it is large and sturdy. Also pink!!!
on August 19, 2016
I look for months and waste my time. I order the unbreakable, the indestructible, and so on... Buy this incredible umbrella ☔ it's something else. If you are looking for an umbrella strong, beautiful and don't waste money and time... This is it!!! I hope you have the same impression!!!
on October 8, 2016
I haven't used it in rain. However, the umbrella feels sturdy and looks like it's gonna last long.
And, 15 dollars? No, looks like at least 50 dollars! So its pretty too. I ordered the Navy Blue, and I love it! Less depressing than black, but still looks very professional.
on September 27, 2013
I have owned dozens of umbrellas over the years. Mostly cheap ones and are lucky to last a couple of years, the first good gust of wind and poof! Gonzo. This is not one of those. The look and feel of this is well-made, fine materials and solid craftsmanship. Push the release button and it pops open with authority, securely locking into place. This one is a keeper, well worth the added cost.
I must remember to put my name on it, with quality this fine, it is sure to grow legs.
on February 28, 2016
Relatively poor quality. The parts started falling apart after about a year.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.