Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gusti Leder nature "Harvey" Genuine Leather Holdall Bag Unisex Brown R27b
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports STEM

on April 15, 2014
This bag is fairly well built. Leather quality is good.
I only have two negatives about this bag:
1. The tanning agent they use has a very strong pinsol type smell. It takes a while for the odor to subside.
2. The shoulder strap buckle is inadequate. It let loose on me about an hour into the airport. I had to use plastic tie wraps to secure the strap for the remainder of my trip.

Overall, for what you pay for this bag, its a bargain. Its a perfect carry-on companion bag for traveling. I'm going to replace the buckle on the shoulder strap myself with a more heavy duty unit.
on February 21, 2015
The quality and style of the bag is great. It has a nice vintage look and feel to it and I love that it includes a little tin of oil/resin to keep the bag polished. It's a good size for a weekender bag, roomy, and the zippers and buckles are sturdy. Initially we thought the strap on our bag was a little thin, but it has held up well these last three months with daily use. The only negative, if you can call it that, is that the bag has a somewhat sour smell that older leather can sometimes have. I would recommend this to a friend, I'd just warn them of the smell.
on April 24, 2014
I am very happy with this bag! The quality of the leather and the craftsmanship is perfect. I thought it was a little bigger in the pictures and so once I pulled out a tape measure, (what I did not do prior to ordering) I see it is right on!

It is perfect for an over-nighter, maybe a little small for a weekender like me who over packs and brings multiple pairs of shoes per outfit, just in case.

I will surely buy more from Gusti in the future
on March 28, 2014
I had been looking for a really nice travel case that would fit under the seat in an airplane and have room for all I need to carry with me. This is exactly what I was looking for. Looks good.
on April 8, 2014
Beautiful leather, good quality. A little smaller than I thought it would be; really only good for packing a couple items in
on May 16, 2014
Well made, I can stuff a lot of gear in it for weekend and week long trips. Matches my AmeriLeather Leather Three-suit Garment Bag (Brown) and a Gusti Briefcase I bought.
on December 6, 2015
handle is flimsy. and broke during a plane change at the airport... not good.