- Steve Lowe, author of Samurai Vs. Robo-Dick and Mio Padre, Il Tumore
"Gabino Iglesias's passion for the bizarro genre is loud and clear in his debut novella Gutmouth. I thoroughly enjoyed myself while spending time in the strange world Gabino has created. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for my Algolagnix injection, and if you need me, I'll be at the Ampu-titties Club."
- Shane Mckenzie, author of All You Can Eat and Muerte Con Carne
"Gutmouth is partway between Ugly Americans and that old Pixy comic book. In the best possible way. Consistently, persistently inventive, lots of peek-through-the-fingers scenes, and it's got a very nice structure to it."
- Stephen Graham Jones, author of The Last Final Girl and Growing Up Dead in Texas
"If you like your bizarro awesome, gritty, twisted, a little stomach turning and you want to be severely entertained, then this is a book for you."
- Rants Raves Views and Reviews
"Gutmouth's world is one of gruff brutality, genital mutilation centers, amputee prostitutes, and kleptomaniac roaches, all struggling to make it day-to-day in a city shattered by corporate invasion and decadence taken to Bizarro extremes. Brutal and bleak as a Burroughs routine, but just as shockingly strange and perversely funny, Gutmouth has plenty to offer readers with a taste for the extreme. Iglesias is an author to watch."
- Ross E. Lockhart, author of Chick Bassist