- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B001L8N5H0
- Item model number: 340035
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (160 customer reviews) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Guyot Designs Backpacker Stainless Steel Bottle, 32-Ounce
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18/10 surgical grade stainless steel provides risk free hot or cold drinking- BPA-free
- Compatible with all industry standard accessories, including most water filters and the Guyot Splashguard and Griplock
- 2-1/2 Inch wide-mouth opening
- Perfect for commuting or sports
- 32-ounce capacity
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||3.5 x 3.5 x 7.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
This stainless steel bottle from Guyot Designs features a BPA-free body, making for risk-free drinking on the go. The wide mouth is practical and gives you generous drinking power. Great for camping, hiking, sports, or travel, this water bottle has a tapered design that allows for easy transport in full backpacks.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I also bought a GSI stainless steel camp cup allow nesting with this bottle for some campfire soup, but the bottle clearly says, "no hot liquids". Now it can nest in my pack next time we go out on a trip. I have noticed some small amount of condensation since I usually refill it with ice 3-4 times a day, but the camelbak sleeve takes care of it. For those using it without a sleeve, a drawback may be the inability to see at a glance how much liquid remains in the bottle, compared to the standard bottle. This isn't an issue for me, since I always use a sleeve of some type.