Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on August 6, 2009
I own most of the GGW series and have been dis-appointed by many in the series and this is just another example. While they do a much better job of showing off new and different guys there are 2 "major flaws" in my opinion. One this is not nearly long enough and is barely 1 hour in full duration and second there are only 2 guys that really get down to business and "get off" for the camera's. The rest of the movie is just rather blah and rather boring. I def was hoping for "alot" more and was "quite dis-appointed". It's amazing to me that in this series "Hunk Hotel" and "Bad Boys" were so awesome and worth every penny while the rest of the series is very dull and NEED alot more full action from all of the guys not just a couple in the entire movie! My recommendation I would rent this but really don't feel it's worth the 18.00 to own. We will see what their next "new" release brings next month and I hope it's much better than this OR it might just be the last one I ever buy. They need longer movies and much more "hard core" action with more guys getting off for us!
on May 4, 2016
Guys gone wild delivers several young studs with this edition as we are treated to hot young horny straight men getting nude and getting off. Two of the guys will make your mouth water and one has a near perfect butt. Buy this if you like nude straight guys.
on January 26, 2017
GGW college guys exposed features several hot college dudes showing tieir butts. Some guys show their meat and some do the full load of exposure. A must for any GGW fans.
on September 14, 2014
Not what was expected. Just drunk frat boys.
on July 22, 2015
Hot, but not the best.
on April 29, 2010
Guys Gone wild alright. These guy have it and know what to do with it. You gotta wonder how they find these guys, but then I am not complaining, I thoroughly enjoyed watching their "antics". Enjoy guys.
on June 16, 2014
Good Product. Good Seller.
on August 10, 2005
If you saw Guys Gone Wild then don't waste your time and money on this one. Some of the same guys are in this one as in the first one with no new guys that I recall. There is a longer shower scene with the cute guy from the first one, but that is it. You don't even get to see the two "big" guys from the first one. I hope this has cured me from buying these "movies".
on February 15, 2007
This is just about crazy college students on spring break getting coaxed to pull their pants down. Really kind of stupid. Unfortunately, I got three of them and wish I had just rented it first and then not gotten any of them. Not even worth a rental in my opinion.