Other Sellers on Amazon
GwendolynC Airsoft Tactical Vest
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Quality and Durable: made by high quality 600D oxford fabric.
- Adjustable Size: one size fits all. From 18＂ X 35＂ (H x W) up to 20 ＂X 47＂. Fully adjustable in girth and length to a customized size by adjusting Velcro on sides and shoulders.
- Multi-options Bag: 3 deluxe adjustable ammo mag pouches plus 1 side bag and 1 flashlight bag. A great modular tactical vest for paintball battles or special operation.
- Lightweight and Comfortable: Only weighs 2.5 LB. Light and comfortable to wear.
- Color and Pattern: Camouflage Color. Fantastic outfit to hide yourself in outdoor battles.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Comfortable And Adjustable
With the magic stick and clasp design on shoulder and the waist side, The military tactical vest made it quickly and convenient when remove the pouches and vest.
Molle System Design
On the front and back is Molle design, easy to carry other small equipment.
Quick Release System
Bulit-in quick release system will keep you safe when emergency happen.
Applicable for A Variety of Occasions
This tactical vest is a great choice for playing paintball, airsoft battles, tactical training, shooting training,CS games,costume party and other outdoor activities such as hunting, camping,and so on.
Material:600D Nylon Oxford.
Weight: 2.5lbs (approx.)
The vest provides lot of room for ammunition and equipment. It is trimmed with plenty of snap fasteners and straps as standard which allows for easy adjustment of additional gear. Moreover it comes with a number of attachable Molle bags, pouches and pockets with Velcro secured closures.
1 x Triple Pouch.
1 x Flashlight Bag.
1 x Side Bag.
Multiple Color Optional
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
DISLIKES: Coated cable emergency release is annoying. Some MOLLE sections are too small. I used needlenose pliers to pull pieces through.
It is easy to get mags out.
The bad: Side pouch bangs against your leg and makes noise. (It can be moved)
It is kind of hard to put mags in.
Could use more mag pouches.
The ugly: Stinks.
The Fixes: Move side pouch. (Makes it harder to reach)
Not much you can do about this one
Put two more mags in the side pouch. Put a piece of cloth between them so they don't make noise.
Put the vest in a plastic tote with some cinnammon sticks. Make sure to snap them first. That helps make the cinnammon smell stronger. Leave it for about a week.
The reveiw: Worked well for me in combat, did what I needed it to do. Not as bulky or restraining as I was expecting. Needs more mag pouches for sure. Each pouch on this thing only holds one mag.
The score: Four stars. Overall good vest.