- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.6 x 1.7 inches ; 1.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E6R4SPG
- Item model number: miniMAX
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (67 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #41,579 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Gymboss miniMAX Interval Timer and Stopwatch - CAMOUFLAGE / TAN SOFTCOAT
|Price:||$27.95 + $2.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact, advanced interval timer tracks up to 25 different intervals between two seconds and 99 minutes.
- Save up to 20 programs.
- Built-in Stopwatch and Clock features. Secure and Removable Belt-clip included.
- Chime and vibration interval notification; alarm duration can be set for one, two, five, or nine seconds.
- Compact size powered by one AAA battery (not included); measures 2.25 by 1.75 by 0.5 inches (55mm X 44mm X 14mm). Sweat and impact resistant. For use with: HIIT, Cross Fit, Cardio, Weightlifting, Strength Training, Kettlebells, Body for Life, Running, Learn-to-Run, MMA, Boxing, Martial Arts and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Gymboss miniMAX Interval Timer and Stopwatch is a small, advanced interval timer with an easy to use scrolling menu. With this innovative timer you can time up to 25 different and complex intervals of your choice. You also can save up to 20 programs for future use. In addition, there is a stopwatch and clock feature built in. Features on this new miniMAX model include a removable belt-clip, slimmer design than the original MAX, and an enhanced setup procedure for easier operation. Maximize your training to increase: Anaerobic endurance, Muscle strength/size, Cardio endurance, Increased VO2max, and Fat loss. Gymboss - Train Hard, Train Smart.
Top customer reviews
I can save my static stretching and circuit training as P1 (Program 1) and P2, and my run-walk-run times as P3 (Program 3). This is a nice feature, because I just have to select a saved interval session without having to re-enter the information each time I want to use that timing sequence again. I could even add a P4 to alert me by vibration in 4-minute intervals of my progress while doing a recreational cycling time trial or sprints. I just thought of this!
I can save up to 20 programs. Intervals can be set from 2-99 seconds and can be repeated up to 99 times. Another feature I like is that I can set the alarm as either loud or soft (indicated as a capital 'B' for loud and a lower case 'b' for soft on the menu display). And I can also set this timer to vibrate strong ('V') or gentle ('v'). Or I can choose any combination of these choices (e.g., beep and vibrate simultaneously).
If that isn't enough flexibility to get excited about, it also has a clock and a stopwatch, and comes in several different color combinations. I chose the camouflage style.
I reviewed, purchased, and returned several timing products, that either had too much or too little of what I was looking for. And some were just too large in size. I did not initially order the Gymboss MiniMAX because it was not listed as Amazon Prime; I wanted guaranteed two day delivery. I decided to compromise longer shipping for a product that might be 'the one.' I ordered Wednesday morning, and it arrived Saturday morning - just in time to head to the gym with it!
My Final Evaluation: this timer is worth the additional cost for its flexibility of features, small size, and clip. I also ordered the Gymboss armband sold seperately. I included some instructional detail in this review, of information that I found confusing at first, as I tried reading the simple, but microscopic printed instructions. I recommend this timer with full enthusiasm, and I will definitely be bragging about it to my fitness buddies where interval training is important. It turned out being just the timer I needed!
Let me add this after reading some other reviews... No its NOT hard to program.. I used the vids they provide online & then I messed around with it. It is mos def one of if not the best interval/cross training timers out there.. I'm sure if you have an issue with a defective unit just simply return it & get an exchange simple enough.
Most recent customer reviews
No complaints just wish they would add on the next version a 10 sec countdown timer when you start an interval or the stopwatch.