E Gymnastic Mats 27 (red) (red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- USE THEM ON ALL SURFACES, it won’t matter what surface you’ve got at home or on your travels, because these double sided exercise sliders work smoothly on all surfaces
- SUCH A WIDE VARIETY OF EXERCISES TO TONE OR STRENGTHEN YOUR CORE, the possibilities are endless here. With such a wide variety of slider exercises to do, you’ll never ever be bored with them. Toning your tummy, legs or arms will be never be an issue again while you enjoy lunges, planks, bridges or simply make up your own exercises. We also have some great “how to videos” on our website (URL on packaging) for those that need some instruction
- SUCH A SIMPLE IDEA, BUT LOW IMPACT, EFFECTIVE AND FUN, with the Elite core sliders, your hands or feet never leave the floor, so it’s a total body workout that is very low impact but highly effective for core development. They will add so much fun to your daily workouts and think of all the extra flexibility you’ll have
- LIGHTWEIGHT TO TRAVEL WITH AND SO CONVENIENT TO USE AT HOME, our exercise sliders are so light and compact that you can pack them in any bag and take them wherever you travel. Take them to the gym or if its more time efficient and convenient, stay at home and still get an awesome home workout in
- IF YOU DON’T ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR CORE SLIDERS FOR EXERCISE, YOU'LL GET YOUR MONEY BACK, at elite sportz, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. If you're not 100% happy with our Gliding Discs, please contact us for your money back
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Elite Sportz Exercise Sliders are Double Sided and Work Smoothly on Any Surface. Wide Variety of Low Impact Exercise’s You Can Do. Full Body Workout, Compact for Travel or Home Ab Workout
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 1,618 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tough balance--needs the right carpet (pile, material) to slide smoothly, and likewise the soft side down on wood flooring is not as speedy smooth if another material (like Terri cloth or microfiber). Trade off would be less durable. I'm 165 lbs and my bare feet may occasionally slide off (if the friction below overcomes my force on the disc).
That may be my issue--may need to wear shoes with traction to help.
Otherwise a great, compact fitness tool for the bag. (PS get the hand wheel for abs as well!)
1-Versatility: Gliders provide the opportunity for variation. For example: hitting different parts of the leg muscles. You can do reverse lungs, forward lunge, side lungs all with low reach and rotation. Really awesome for isometric moves.
2- Size: Doesn't take any space, why would I want to clutter my place with larger equipment when these are sufficient for an effective full-body workout? I can perform moves in my living room or a small hotel room while traveling.
3-Price: You could spend thousands of dollars buying fancy gym equipment but really these gliders can provide you the same benefit. Low risk, high return investment.
4- Abdominal Muscles: I regularly do intermediate floor and standing Abs moves. When I modify moves with these gliders, I am sore the next few days. I can tell I am working the muscles in a different way that was not possible previously.
5- Try searching Youtube for workouts with Gliders. So many free resources available to start with.
Cons: Could be larger in size. Previously, I owned a set of purple colored ones and they were much larger. I wear size 7.5 shoe.
In any event, while I found the exercises intriguing, the thought of using paper plates seemed, well, less then ideal.
So I searched here on Amazon and came across these nifty sliding exercise disks. The recommendations were overwhelmingly positive, so I decided to pick up a pair and give them a go.
I’m glad I did. It absolutely adds whole new aspects to my training, such as horizontal and vertical sliding pushups, numerous different kinds of plank position leg crunches, etc. They’re super versatile, light weight, and very easy to travel with.
I definitely recommend getting a pair. I think you’ll be surprised how effective they are at supplementing you’re workouts.